Three

Continuing from last chapter:
Rosé's POV

And what accident? An accident happened 9 years ago. Which is what caused Jimin and I to seperate and it became my worst nightmare I never want to remember.
...

Chapter 3|Flashback

Tears streamed down my face as I cried uncontrollably, feeling different kinds of emotions all at once, remembering the memories of Jimin and I.
(The flashback will now officially start.. hehe)

~Flashback~

Rosé's POV

I stared out the window as the car kept going. My family and I will be moving to Seoul.

Ofcourse I'll miss everyone in Australia, but my parents needed to move, and I'll be studying in Seoul's schools, graduate, and become an idol, my biggest dream.

I leaned my head on the window and I was about to fall asleep, when we pulled up to a stop. I lifted my head up to see the house we were moving in.

I got out of the car and we went inside the house and they let me explore a bit. After a while I went inside my room and started unpacking.

When I was done, I smiled at the sight, satisfied with my work. I left my room, feeling hungry and went downstairs to find something to eat.

As I was going down the stairs, I heard loud gasps followed by squeals from the living room.

I checked and poked my head inside to see what was going on. I peeked and I saw my mom hugging someone. I couldn't figure out who it was since her back was facing me.

"Oh, Chaeyoung! Come in, come in." My mom told me when she saw me.

I came in the living room and the woman was now facing me, she wasn't familiar, I definitely haven't seen her before.

They were both smiling widely, looking very happy and excited.

"Chaeyoung, this is my bestest best friend from high school, and until now. We both lost contact for a few years but now we're very happy to see each other again." My mom introduced. I could tell she was very happy seeing her best friend again after so many years.

I smiled and she went over to me. "Rosé right? Chaeyoung?" She asked and I nodded. "You're a very beautiful girl. How old are you?" She asked again.

"I'm seven years old." I replied. "Oh! Seven? Well I guess Jimin will be having a playmate!" She exclaimed.

'Jimin? Who's he? A puppy?' I thought to myself.

"It was very nice meeting you Mrs. uhh.." I trailed off.

"Park." My mom finished for me. "Oh no need for that. I'm Ji Eun. Just call me auntie." She said and I smiled. "Now may I excuse myself. Mom, Auntie, I'll be in the kitchen." I told them and headed to the kitchen. Man I'm hungry.

I placed my hand on the knob and was about to turn it when suddenly it was opened from the other side. I stepped back and the person who opened it froze.