Eight

Continuing from last chapter:

'I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back.'

'Did he really mean what he said? Perhaps not.'
...
Chapter 8|An unusual meeting

I woke up feeling dizzy.

I didn't get much sleep from crying last night and I want to stay here all day. But unfortunately, I have school today.

I sighed and went over to the bathroom. I faced the mirror.

I had bags under my red and puffy eyes, my face stained. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a shower.

After I got out I changed into my school uniform and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Eomma, good morning." I said and kissed her cheek before taking a seat while I watched her pour orange juice in a glass and hand me a plate with bacon and eggs.

"Good morning Chaeng."

After finishing my breakfast, I went back upstairs and grabbed my backpack from my room.

"Eomma, I'll see you later!" I shouted for my mom to hear me from the kitchen. "Bye sweetie!" My mom shouted back and I left the house.

While walking I crossed my fingers, hoping not to see him when I pass by.

The house that was once empty is now owned, and I'm sure it's Jimin and his family in there, or maybe just him and his mom.

'It's the same house I used to go to often.'

I shook my head and continued walking, thankful that I didn't see him.

I saw Jennie unnie on my way to my locker and we walked over to our lockers, Jisoo unnie later on joined us.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked.

"She left early, she said she forgot to do her homework last night so she has to do it now because it's in her second period." Jisoo unnie explained and I nodded.

It was still early, so we decided to go to the school's garden and take a stroll.

"Unnies, I-I have to tell you something." I said and they both looked at me worriedly. "What is it Chaeng?" Jennie unnie asked me.

"Remember Park Jimin? The one I told you guys in high school?" I asked and they nodded. "What about him?"

"Yesterday, while I was walking home, he saw me and when I tried to avoid him, he hugged me and said he missed me." I told them and their eyes widened.