Seven

Continuing from last chapter: (Six)
Rosé's POV

I went over to them. Different emotions hit me all at once. I looked down as tears were falling down uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry."
...
Chapter 7|never coming back
(Flashback part 5)

Rosé's POV

I hugged my knees tighter and buried my face in them as my sobs echoed throughout the room.

My mom came home and let me stay here while they went to the hospital, and I was too scared to even go outside my room.

I stayed silent and buried my face further in my knees when I remembered something.

Jimin. He's leaving tomorrow. I have to see him.

I hurried out of my room, wiping my tears and ran out of my house to go to Jimin's.

I knocked, but no one responded so I just barged in and hurried up the stairs to his room. "Jimin?" I knocked. He didn't answer so I opened the door.

I peeked inside and I saw him sitting on his bed, staring out the window. I walked closer to him. I could tell he was crying too, his eyes were red and his face was stained with tears.

'It breaks my heart seeing him like this,'

"Chim?" I asked, now in front of him. He finally looked up at me, tears threatening to fall.

"Go away." He said, his tone turning chilly. "Jimin please. I'm sorry I didn-" He cut me off.

"Stop. I don't want to hear anything from you right now." He said. "But I swear I-" I didn't get to finish because he cut me off again.

"Chaeyoung please, you've already done enough!" His voice raised, causing tears to brim in my eyes.

"It was an accident I-" He stood up and once again didn't let me finish my sentence.

"This is all your fault! You did this! None of this would have happened if you weren't so insensitive!" He shouted at me.

There was a lump in my throat. I didn't dare say a single word to him. I just hung my head low and cried as he did too, from anger and sadness.

I looked up at him and he was staring me with cold eyes, filled with hatred and anger.

I couldn't see the spark in them anymore. His once beautiful brown orbs I loved to meet with my own, was now just plain and cold.

"Jimin please! You're leaving tomorrow. We can't have you leaving with THIS between us!" I slightly shouted back.

He laughed bitterly. "Good. It's good that I'm leaving. I don't want to see you anyway. Infact, I never want to hear anything related to you again." He said.

My eyes widened and more tears fell.

'Tell me he didn't just say that.'

"Chaeyoung, I hate you." He made my name sound like a curse, before continuing.

"Leave. Pretend we never knew each other. Forget it, forget everything, even the promise we made. Because I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back."

I stared at him. I was shocked, I wasn't dreaming, he really meant what he said.

"If that's what you want, then I'll go. But I won't forget anything, I'll tell you that." I told him.

"I'm sorry for all that I've done to you. Goodbye Jimin." I said and went out of his room.

I went back to my house and to my room, and when I arrived inside, I instantly broke down on the floor, my tears falling freely.

I cried remembering him saying all those hurtful words that he said.

'He hates me. His brother is in the hospital, and it's all my fault. He's right. I'm awful, it's best if I get out of his life. But remember Park Jimin, I'll remember every second I was with you.'

End of flashback

Present time

And once again, my tears were falling uncontrollably

And once again, my tears were falling uncontrollably. My heart ached remembering everything I have done that made me hate myself too.

'But now he's back, saying he misses me. Is he making fun of me?' I thought.

Only my sobs could be heard as I continued to cry. I didn't want to forgive him.

After all those hurtful words being shot at me, he still remembers the promise he broke? He came back?

I really thought he meant what he said. After high school he didn't, but he just did, a year before we graduate.

His words rang in my head.

'I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back.'

'Did he really mean what he said? Perhaps not.'

-----------------------------------

Heyo readers.

So yeah, I updated. Sarreh but I had exams, I just had to study.

And this is the last part of the flashbacks, but there will be Jimin's point of view (I know, how annoying)

Also, the Christmas special was not related to the story, only a few, but it'll be revealed later.

Thanks for being patient! ^_^

-LisKookie2701