Chapter 3

(Jack's prov)

I fell back with (Y/N) on me still holding the knife in my abdomen, smiling. "Y...Y/N..please." She took the knife out, but only for a few seconds till she went and stabbed it in my chest. I started choking up my own blood, i felt light headed but I wasn't gonna let Zalgo get to her and kill me.

"Sweet heart, will you be fine on your own with your toy?" Zalgo patted her head. "Yes daddy I will be." Zalgo nodded and slowly left. She looked at my mask right where my sockets were. " Are we gonna have fun together? Because I can make this more quick?" She asked, I could feel tears starting in my sockets. "Y/N please..you have to stop."  Y/N was suddenly got thrown off me with her knife. I slowly and painfully pushed up and saw Jane and Jeff. Jeff was completely normal now.

(Jane's prov) 

Me and Jeff both successfully made it on time to save Jack, but I was surprised to see what we saw. (Y/N) was stabbing him. Jeff rushed, tackled her off of him and pinned her down. I ran over to Jack and helped him up, and steadied him. "Hey you ok?" "Yeah yeah i am now.. I just have to get to her." He was holding his side. "Jane she doesn't have a color." I looked at him confuse. "She seems to be.. hypnotized, or in a trans." Jack stood up straight. 

I watched as (Y/N) struggled in Jeff's arms, she was smaller now... younger. Suddenly (Y/N) made Jeff fly back all the way and knocked me down on the floor hared. I tried to get up but Jeff was so heavy I couldn't get up, he was still weak from our fight so he got knocked out fast. " Big brother Jeff, you shouldn't be with them, now I have to punish you." I could see Y/N standing holding her knife that was now on flames. 

She then started walking towards us, with blood lust in her eyes. I was scared and tried to get away from her but, she got faster and faster towards us. "If Jeff wants to be with the people who want to kill us then..." She started running to us. " Then he an DIE with them." I struggled more and more as she got closer and closer to us, I couldn't believe it I was gonna die until...

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"