Chapter 4

(Jack's prov)

"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed and fell to the floor. I could see Y/N blurring out she was on her knees next to me. I was able to get some strength before I got lights out, I lifted my hand to my mask. "Y/N... I need you to do something." I could see a little bit that she was confused but she came up to me and grabbed the knife again.

" What is it?" I slowly lifted my mask all the way off, and once it was I held her head. "I need you to... look in my sockets." I forced her till she wasn't moving, I put her in a trans restoring her EVERYTHING she actually forgot and I was so surprised. She was telling the truth. She was his daughter.

(Y/N prov) 

I froze after looking in his sockets of tears, then I started seeing so many visions... memory's. I could feel my chest tightening, with tears starting to fall. 

There were memories of when I was little, memories at my 'parents house', school, then finally memories of the mansion of...  me and E.J! The memories then stop and I was crying. "J...Jack.." I looked at him and could see a little smile. I looked in my hand, saw the knife and threw it away in terror. I looked back at him and cupped his face. "I... I'm so sorry I...My dad he...I had to he's."  "Its ok... as long as.. you remember me.." I kissed him and and touched my forehead with his. "I won't loose you." 

"Your right Y/N you won't loose him, so step away." I lifted my head and looked up, it was Slender man. I sacredly got up and walked away. All the others were there behind him helping Jeff, Jane and Jack. I remembered what he did now to my mother when I was little so I was cautious. " I knew you were familiar to me my dear." I was shaking in terror. " Slender don't do this to her she made a mistake even if she is...his daughter..." Toby said the last part quietly.

Slender walked close to me. " If you get in the way of what i'm gonna do next, there will be a serious consequent." He then disappeared and everyone followed knowing where he went. My eyes widened, "Dad!" I started st rush but got stopped by a soft hand on my shoulder. " Y/N please don't do this." It was Jack. " I'm sorry but hes all I have left, I have to stop Slender." 

I ran out of my room and straight to where his office is quickly.