Chapter 10

(Jack's prov)

I tried to calm Y/N down but It just backfired on me, Y/N set her whole body on fire and she completely knocked me back, on the ground hard. I slowly pushed up to see her young running. A loud smash was heard followed by dust, I covered my eyes to not be blinded by it all but I quickly stood up and uncovered my eyes, just to see Y/N's silhouette disappear into the woods.

"Y/N........Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs, I ran out the door following where I saw her leave from. I messed up... I messed up really badly. I thought she put the past way behind her..." Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!? PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU!!?" I can't loose her... and now that she's alone in the woods. I stopped in my tracks in fear. Something was watching me, something... familiar. " Slender and.... the others..." I stayed in my tracks and lowered my my head. Making it so my masked face was covered by the shadow of my hoodie.

" Long time no see... Eyeless Jerk." Jeff was the first one to come out of the trees and speak to me. One by one everyone came out, the last one to come out of hiding... was Slender. He walked out with all his tentacles swaying all over, he came closer and closer to me, but then stopped when he was three steps away from me. " So it looks like you have lost something Eyeless Jack." I clenched my teeth behind my mask.

" What does it matter to you... Slender man?" Since he mocked me by saying my name, I mocked him back like the jerk I am. "Oh well that...THING is what we are looking fore too." "YEAH and you can't stop us you pipsqueak!!" Jeff yelled out, he was really pushing his luck right now, but I was really wondering.... "Well if that's all.. why did you bring everyone here too see me? Or was it you were getting ready for a party and I barged in?" I smirked under my mask.

"No this was no mere party, we where just about to hunt down that uncontrollable demon, and now that you pushed her off the hill of madness, she is just another thing out to kill all humanity along with us." Slender was really not helping his situation here. "I won't let you kill her and that's not true at all... WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER ANYWAYS!!!" I started to loose it, I was not gonna let them kill her at all. Slender got really angry.

" What do I know?.....WHAT do I know??!! I know I had loved her mother!! I know I how hard it was for you the past two days because I lived through it!!! I know that her father KILLED MINE AND HER CHILLED TO GET WHAT HE WANTED!!! AND I KNOW THAT ONCE SHE'S DONE KILLING ALL THE HUMANS SHE'S GONNA COME AND KILL US!!! and i know that because... I had to KILL THE WOMEN I LOVE TO SAVE EVERYONE!!!"

Everything went silent after, I was shocked even if I was angry, I found out more like I wanted to, but I really didn't care. "Nice story but I still won't let you kill her. Not on my watch." I disappeared into the shadows then appeared right behind the crowd of my old comrades. "Sorry but I need to find Y/N." I walked away from them. I felt Slender's gaze, it sent shivers down my back but I just kept walking.

"Jack PLEASE don't do this!!" I stopped when I heard Jane's voice. " Sorry Jane but I can't let the person I love suffer through this pain." I said, I started walking again.

"So you have chosen then." said Slender

"YES..."

"Goodbye proxies of Slender mansion."