Chapter 12

(Ticci Toby's prov)

I saw Jack notice me, I gave him a sign that I was gonna get Maskie but I know I'm gonna have to not show myself to those two. I slipped into the dark once again and I put my goggles and mouth guard on. The full moonlight hit the top of my goggles and inside I heard Mackie complaining.

I grabbed both my axes and was ready to strike when I heard a loud. "NOW!"

(Jack,'s prov)

" NOW!" I yelled. Toby came crashing through the window, tackling Maskie off of (Y/N). Hoodie looked at me as I smiled at him than with one movement, I twisted his arm that was holding the gun and flipped him. The gunshot a couple times, but I froze when I heard a girl yell a little in pain.

I turned my head to where the door was and saw (Y/N) standing frozen, but she soon fell to one knee holding her right abdomen. My eyes widened in shock. (Y/N) slowly but surely stood up and started running/ speed walking out of the house into the forest. I was mad now.

I stood there. I was angry now more than I was moments ago. I put my mask back on, I paid no attention to Toby who was violently winning his fight with Maskie. Once my mask was on fresh black tears were pouring out of my mask. " You've done it now," I said looking at Hoodie now. I bent down and now with my scalpel, I started to cut, slash and carve into Hoodie.

By the end, his yellow hoodie was full of his blood and he was on the floor. I stood. Looking over to Toby who was holding a human boy staring at me. I looked back down and closed my eyes. "I'm gonna go after her. Make sure their minds are glitched and they only think I did this." Toby got up. " I..I can take S...Slender's punishments." I looked back at him. "See you soon bud." I turned and started running out the door into the forest.