Chapter 21

(Jeff's prov)

Just before my and Jack attacked each other (F/C) flames crossing our paths. I had to stop quickly before getting engulfed in them so I slipped down to hit the floor, thank God they stopped. I got up and saw Y/N about four years old with anger and sadness in her eyes with tears falling.

" why... why you have to fight? You are both civil men and I can't bear to see either one of you hurt!!!" As she spoke she walked towards us and I saw her growing back to her regular age. " Y/N I'm Sorry but it was for you..." " STOP. Please just stop." That was the last thing she said before turning around and headed inside. Jane then came up to us and stood there with crossed arms.

" You both can't go an hour without fighting, can you? You're both so childish. Come on let's get inside." I put my knife away looking away. I just made her cry... what am I DOING! Maybe... maybe I should just. I stopped thinking and made up my mind about what I was gonna do.

(Jack's prov)

Inside I went to my room sitting on my bed looking at the ring I was gonna propose to Y/N with. It was beautiful with its black band holding Y/N's favorite color gem, with white gem's going around it. I closed the box and shoved it in my pocket and stood up from my bed and sighed after I apologize that's when I'll ask.  I headed straight for my door to open it when it opened its self and hit me in my four head.

" Ow, what the heck." I looked up holding my head, I saw Jane. " Oh god, Jack I'm so sorry I didn't see you there! I should have knocked first." She apologized making sure I was ok. " Yeah I'm fine but why did you come? Is something wrong?" " Oh Y/N want's to see you, she's on the couch half asleep and is still a bit on edge bout... the fight." I looked past her out my door to where the couch and TV were, I could see that Y/N was starting to lie down. Getting younger as she laid her head down, on the other cushions that should be there to lay her head on.

I smiled a little then looked at Jane. "I'm coming, I was wanting to talk with her just now anyway's." Jane gave off a little smirk and walked out the door going straight to Jeff, I walked out myself straight up behind the couch looking down. I saw Y/N lying down she by the look of it was just taking a nap, I gently with my hand stroked her face. Y/N's eyes opened letting me see her little E/C eyes that looked right at me. "J..Jack. I...I need to." " I know. You need to talk with me and I need to talk with you too." She looked confused but her eyes read she was listening.

I was finally gonna ask her.