Chapter 14

(Jack's prov)

I rushed straight up to her room, but when I reached her door...I grew nervous. I had to kill the woman I loved! Slender's words filled my head.
No, she's different. She's not like that. And with those words, I told myself...I went in.

Holding her mask tightly I saw the girl I took care of sitting up on her bed, looking around the room. Black tears fell down my cheeks, she was ok now. "Y/N?... it's me." I took a few steps closer to her bed, taking a bit of caution. She looked slowly around and I saw her eyes, but they were a little different. they seemed distant.  I went closer to her, as her gaze looked into my sockets but I can't believe it she's ok. 

"J..Jackie? Is...is that you?" She squinted twice looking at me, I was confused about why she did that. Suddenly Toby came in and stood next to me but, he then went up to Y/N and sat on her bed. " Jack there was s...something I forgot t...to say." I looked at Toby who looked at me seriously. "What didn't you tell me." Toby reached his hand out towards mine. "M..may I have t...the mask." I looked at Y/N's mask then started to hand it to him.

Toby took the maks and looked back at Y/N, he put up fingers. " Y/N h...how many fing...fingers?" Y/N turned to him. "uh w...well thre... no four?" I was so shocked, my eyes widened so much. Toby shook his head and slowly and sadly looked at me. " She's partly blind and I could t...try and fix it b...but it would be too risky that's w...why." 

He lifted her mask I handed him earlier and started to tweak at it. Once he was done he looked at Y/N again and he put it on around her face. He put fingers up again. "And... how many fingers now?" He asked Y/N. "There are two... two fingers." This time Y/N  got it right I went up to her and as I sat down Toby got back up and went to the door, then left. I looked at her with her mask on her face she looked so much like when she first put it on.

I raised my hand up to her face and gently held her face, I was surprised when she did the same to me. " Y/N... I thought I lost you..." I started to see tears down her face I knew she was herself again. "J...Jackie...I'm sorry I got mad..." Black tears started to shed down my face so much and without thinking I hugged her tightly.

"I'll make sure that.... that you can see again... I promise that."