Chapter 15

(Y/N's prov)

Jack hugged me tight I didn't know how to react to his hug, I was still crying from what I had done, but I did the one thing I did when I didn't rage of anger. I hugged him back. I could feel his surprised expression close to me but, it soon became a big and warm smile.

I....I've missed this so much. I could feel my body change getting smaller than the sixteen-year-old holding me I was now 4/5 years, he released me from his grip and looked at me. " I think we'll have to share a few of my kidneys for you to eat I guess." His voice was cheerful, I couldn't help but smile at him.

"The kidneys will help your eyesight just like me," I remember he had no eyes, I nodded and held the blankets up to my chest. " I...love you, Jackie...."

(Jack's prov)

"I... love you, Jackie...." I heard her seven-year-old self say. I was so happy to hear those words again, she was finally home and safe away from Slender but I have an idea for him. I knew he was still looking for Y/N so I think my plan might work, because of what he said to me before.

I waited till Y/N changed and went to bed I didn't wanna tell her where I was going just to not worry her. I sneaked into her room and took her shirt that had her blood where the bullet hole was. I left the cabin with Toby, walking through the forest to my old home.

We finally reached the mansion of Slender, I was a good actor so I knew what I had to do. I already had blood on me with scratches, so it looked like Y/N attacked me. I held her shirt in my left hand. I could feel eyes looking at me, Toby was the first one to move forward up the stairs to the mansion. I followed inside where all the eyes of my old comrades starred at me.

My gaze was only forward ahead, following Toby. " WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE TOBY!" We both stopped as Jeff blocked our way. "J...Jeff, please m...move out of t...the way." Toby asked politely. "Why!? He isn't welcome here anymore!" "JEFF!" Jeff turned around still pissed off. Jane came walking up to the three boys and stayed next to Jeff. She had sympathy in her eyes.

"Is she..." Jane started. I turned my face up to her. My mask covered my expression but at the same time, I knew that she saw my face. Even though Jeff hated me, he now had memories from his past that made tears start dripping down his cheeks. "She's....my....she's..." Jeff stayed strong. Y/N was and still is his sister, so I understood why the tears in his eyes. All I did was nod signaling that she was dead.

Jane hugged Jeff's arm as from the shadows behind them Slender showed himself. "So you now have finally seen what I had warned you about." I had to do my best acting now, so I started crying black tears and looked down.
I felt one of Slender's tentacles on my shoulder. " Now you know now that my warnings are  to follow." I nodded. " Good."