Chapter 17

(Jeff's prov )

What the heck!? I looked at Jack. " Did you kidnap a little girl and not kill her?" " What no I would never do that and I'd never kill her!" He said but calmed down right after. " Yes, I'm coming one second!" He yelled to the little girl. He then used his hands and signaled us to follow him once again, but this time to the room where I heard the voice.

Jack opened the door and disappeared from our view to the right of the room, Jane was the first t step in after. She gasped and few tears fell when she looked at me smiling. "What? What's your problem? What would be so breathtaking to you that makes you..." I walked into the room and I froze with my eyes widened.

On a bed hugging, Jack was the same person, the same girl I was hoping was not dead. "Y/N..you're actually...alive." She turned to me and she had a mask like Jack but I knew her little eyes sparkled when she saw me, I thought she was older but it must be a side effect of dad dying. "Jeffy?....." I nodded. She got out of bed and ran to me. " JEFFY!" She cried in my arms as I cried also.

(Jack's prov)

Jeff and (Y/N ) were both hugging and crying of joy, I liked seeing her happy. " You a**.you lied to us all, about her being dead." I heard Jeff's voice crack. I took off my mask as Jeff let (Y/N) go, she walked over to her dresser and looked through her clothes. I sighed. " I had too.

To keep her safe and also I just wanted to live a life with her in peace, where she's not being hunted by Slender." (Y/N) held clothes in her hands and went up to Jane cutely she lifted them. " She's asking if you could help her. She's not really good at changing when she's smaller."

" I can agree with that. " I said standing up looking at Jack. " Boys out!" Y/N said cheery giggling.my and Jack both looked at her than Jane. " Hey you heard the girl, don't worry I'm gonna style her good."

(Jane's prov)

I was able to shoo the boys out of the room so Y/N wouldn't be nervous, even if she had help from Jack once in a while from what I know now. " So what did you get?" She went to her bed and sat down waiting for me, I walked over and sat down smiling. " I got... my pretty dress, black leggings and....." She stopped, I looked down at her mask there was what seemed to be tears falling.

By my surprise right in front of my eyes, she was growing, I was surprised because she along with her clothes grew with her. I could hear her crying, I went and hugged her. " Hey, hey it's ok don't cry."  She hugged me back tightly.  " I...i can't help it. I'm causing him pain, I'm a burden... I ..." " No you aren't you are special to Jack, he loves you so much so never say that." "WHAT ???!!!!" I heard from out the door Jeff yell. "Hey umm so why don't we get you changed shall we?" I smiled at her.