Chapter 19

(Jeff's prov)

"WHAT!!!!" I yelled out of rage, I started to grip my knife starting to walk tawords him. Jack was just standing there, I could have got him right there but before I could Y/N's bedroom door opened. I stopped and watched her walk out in a black dress that went to her knees, black leggings and convers, she was also back to her normal age. I saw she was still wearing the mask that Jack explained to me before, I put my knife away so she wouldn't noticed.

" What are you guys talking about?" She asked me and Jack looking at the both of us. " Uh well we were..." I was interrupted by Jack. " It's nothing but you must be hungry, I'll get you something so why don't you go sit down with Jane." Jack started walking past me.

" We'll deal with this out side." I whispered to him, I went on the couch and sat next to Jane who was playing with Y/N's hair as she sat on the floor, I had to admit it was pleasant to know she was still alive but at the same time I couldn't stand what Jack said. I'm gonna make sure of what he said when  he said those things. I thought thinking back to when I was hugging Y/N as Jack explained why he lied.

( Y/N's prov )

I was sitting on the floor as Jane did my hair, I felt Jeff sit next to her and a hand on my shoulder I knew it was Jeff so I used my hand to put it on his smiling under my mask. "Hey so do you like it here... living with Jack? I mean I bet I could raise you like dad do..." " I would love that but I think I should stay here with Jack."

I could feel his  hand start to slip from my grip but, before he fully took his hand away I turned and facing him making Jane let go of my hair, putting both my hands on his lap. " Please don't take it the wrong way! I really want you with me too but I wanna try being independent, I still want to see you!" Jeff's eyes were hidden by his pure black hair, but before I could say anything else Jack put a plate down on the table.

" Y/N lunch is ready." I looked at my brother then got up, I walked over to the table. On the plate was a kidney I knew why, it was for my sight to help me see until I can see normally again. Jack kissed my head gently, behind me I heard the front door slam close.

I could tell it was Jeff of all the people, I felt bad for what I said before about not  letting him take care of me but... I love Jack and I need to learn how to live on my own away from family. "I'll go talk to him but you have to eat ok." Jack smiled and me, I nodded and smiled back under my mask.