Chapter 9

(Y/N's prov)

"OLIVER?!" I....It can't be.... why....why him.....why does he have to be my.....my victim.....

"Y....Y/N?!" He had tears of sadness and i'm guessing fear because of how I look now. "Y...your..a.alive? But your brother... he said you were dead and... was carried away.." My head was feeling too light, I fell to my knees. "Y/N!!" I could feel that I was in someones arms, when I opened my eyes I saw Oliver he was holding me. I couldn't do this... This is Oliver my first... crush...he hugged me close holding my head right up to his head and neck.

I could feel his pulse next to my head, I felt like I was getting even closer to his neck on my own. " I'm so s...sorry Oliver." "What? what do you mean by---(Chock/cough)" I bit his neck making him choke on his blood. I started crying s I used my fangs to kill him and drink his blood. I wanted to stop but I couldn't I didn't want to die, I felt my heart break then I thought back to Jack. I then felt Oliver's body go limp, I let him go then started to have a humongous crying and screaming fit as I ripped my old friend apart and made a mess everywhere.

I stood up a little after my friends..... no my crushes blood was splattered everywhere , I closed my eyes and let my head drop into my hands as I screamed making all the windows and glaces shatter all around me. I remembered... all the times we where together and I never told him. I screamed and screamed and screamed, I felt hands wrap around me holding my arms down to my side, I stopped screaming but kept crying waterfalls down my face. " Y/N calm down please that's enough, your gonna wake up the hole neighbor hood." It was Jack.

" You.....You knew who's house this belonged too the hole time..."He started to speak but I heard him hesitate, my eyes widened with sadness, anger and fear. I felt my body burning up hotter than the sun. "AAARRGG Y/...Y/N!!" Jack was scared by the sound of his voice, I turned to him, my body covered in (F/C) flames, I started crying more...then I lashed out. "NO!!!! GO AWAY JUST GO AWAAAAYYYY!!!"

A huge burst of flames came from me and knocked Jack to the ground then a fire wall sprouted high separating the two of us, I didn't noticed but I was still covered in fire at the age of three, I started to cry again running into a wall baking a ginormous hole threw the house leading me to the forest letting me run away, deep into the forest not knowing where to go.