Chapter 11

( Y/N's prov )

Running and running, I couldn't stop. Rage is flowing threw me along with sadness and betrayal, from the one I loved and thought I would never get betrayed from. I ran in flames making everything burst into flames, I couldn't handle it. I stopped in my tracks and screamed at the top of my lungs.

" rrrrRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I screamed and fire busted everywhere burning the hole forest down around me, I fell to my knees and cried so much with my head up screaming into the sky. I want him gone... I want him gone for good.

(Jack's  prov)

I've been searching for Y/N, for  a couple of weeks now, and there is no sign of her anywhere. I've spent night after night searching, and even when I hunt I always tend to find a body that I haven't killed, and  it is was Y/N who killed them because I recognize the killing style but, its getting more gruesome.

I keep remembering what Slender said to me before I walked away. "I had to kill the woman I love to save everyone. I know that once she's done killing all the humans she wants, SHE'S GONNA COME AND KILL US!" I can't get those words out of my head. But I was interrupted by a scream and a bright blue light.

I started running straight to were I heard the scream. I knew that Slender might have proxies headed there now, so I really have to run. " Come on legs please let me make it there before them." I said to myself.

I finally after a while reached the house whereI heard the male scream. The windows were all broken, the door was busted and there were burnt claw marks heading in the house. I went in the house, it was disastrous. "Holy cross what happened." I kept walking in the house until I saw (Y/N) being held by Hoodie and Maskie. (Y/N) was fighting, struggling, I was not happy. I took out my scalpel and went straight up to the both of them.

" Well isn't this a touching reunion, Jack you better leave." Maskie. Said as he then took full control over (Y/N) and forcefully pinned her to the floor. " HEY don't touch her. You both should be the ones to leave." I suddenly saw Hoodie get up and walk up to me. "Jack I don't want to do this but if you don't leave..." He pulled his gun out and put it right up against my four head.

I slowly took my mask off and smirked. " I'll make it easier for you, cus... I'm not leaving without (Y/N)." I saw Hoodie got angry, I know I hit a nerve. Threw the corner of my eye I saw (Y/N) on the floor, but a little ways up in the shadows of the window. I saw a familiar figure.

I knew who it was, my only friend who I had left with contact about what Slender was gonna do.

Ticci Toby.