Chapter 7

(Y/N prov) 

I walked over to the dresser I had in my room, it had a mirror that had vines with different colored roses on it. I knew Jack did it for me, but I still can't get the thought of what happened out of my head. My dad is now dead, Slender man wants me dead, I can't control my powers and... Jack is having a hassle with everything that's going on. I open my dresser, all my clothes are all the different sizes. " Hmm let's see I'm fifteen right now so I'll take the mediums today." 

As I walked over to my bed and placed my clothes on my bed, something shocked my head and, made me scream a little making me feel so weak I start to fall to my floor.

(Jack's prov)

I heard (Y/N) scream, I ran straight over to her room. It was like slow motion I ran and ran and right before she hit the floor I caught her and laid her in my lap. this had happen once before. " Y/N wake up please." I knew what I had to do so I quickly put her on her bed and went quickly opened the fridge and, grabbed the first organ or blood bag I could grab, and grabbed a small kidney.

I rushed back to Y/N and helped her eat it,but she wasn't swallowing it at all. It was hard to know why since she had no pulse, I was now frighten. I took a couple bites  of it and I kissed her but, it wasn't just a kiss... I was helping her eat it. 

Once I stopped kissing her I waited...and waited till she took a breath and her eyes opened. I hugged her tight as she did me, I hate when that happens. " Oh my Jackal lantern I was so worried." I looked at her. "S...sorry..." I helped her sit p carefully, making sure she was ok. "I...I think I'm ok now, we can go kill after I..." "Ill help you change." I spurted out in a hurry. I saw her face go red a little as mine did way more, I was embarrassed now.

I got up and looked away from her. " I.. I guess I should leave you be to change your clothes." I started to walk out of her room, when I felt her hand stop me. "C...can you...help me change." I then noticed something, Y/N was younger now. About nine years younger so she is six years old. (Nothing for me to see then if I helped her) I turned to her and smiled big taking off my mask and placing it down, handing it to her. She smiled with her little face shining bright. "Th...thank you E.J" I liked it when she was little because she calls me E.J. "Ok now let's get a smaller pare of clothes for you since your six years old now."

She laughed and nodded, I was happy to see her like this all smiling and happy. I just wish we didn't have to hide from Slender and everyone else, we were lucky to be let go once by Toby. It was the time when Y/N was three, the youngest she's ever been. He has always been a good friend to me, but what he did is risking his life.

(Y/N prov)

After E.J helped me put on my last sock, I stood up holding his mask. He bent down at my level, I put his mask on him and giggled. He picked me up and put me on his shoulders ." Time to go now kay? you really need it after that." I hugged his head with his nice soft chocolate hair. "Ok lets go!" I secretly teleported off his shoulders, and appeared in my door way with my hands behind my back waiting. " Well then let's go."

-Time skip brought to you be and old friend-

( Y/N prov)

From the edge of the forest I was sitting on a branch waiting for E.J to come back, he said he was only gonna check if Slender man was near and also to find a person I can kill at this age. I looked at my body in the thick shadow I was hiding in, only E.J can see me. I was looking up at the dark stray sky, it was filled with sparkly stars with the big moon, I loved it... I loved it all so much I was in my own type of trans looking at it all.

But suddenly I felt the branch I was on got heavier, so I looked beside me to my left to see E.J I was happy to see him. "So did you find anything?" I saw him smile at me warmly.