Chapter 6

(Jack's prov)

" Jack don't do this bud you can't win." I heard Jeff as he stood with the others. I was angry I looked over at Y/N, she was still crying, I looked to my side where a deep shadowed wall was, then I looked back at Slender. " If your not taking care of her then I will." 

I saw Slender was not pleased with it. " If you take care of her, I will not treat you like I use to and you won't be able to live in the mansion." I pulled out my scalpel. I don't care what you do to me, I'm not letting you touch her." Slender's tentacle's came straight to me. Before he could touch me, I picked up 9 year old Y/N and ran into the shadows where they couldn't see us.

(Y/N prov) 

Before I knew it I was grabbed and pulled away from my dad's body, and was held very closely to a chest. "It's ok stay close wild cat I got you." I looked up Jack was holding me. I looked away and saw Slender man was. Jack started walking us away from the scene, and up out of what was my home and out into the forest.

Once we were out he set me down letting me sit on the grass in the middle of nowhere.

(Jack's prov)

I sat her on the grass in front of me, I didn't want them to find her so I thought a little of where to hide her, but the only place I thought of was where I was living before Slender's mansion. Luckily none of them knew where it was, so that's where I was gonna take her. I looked back at Y/N and noticed she was 15 now, at least she was growing but i'm guessing this is a power of her's. I went to her and bent down next to her and rubbed her back, comforting her. 

"Hey its ok, I know somewhere no one can get you and I promise that." She smiled, and surprisingly she kissed me. Of course I kissed back. When we stopped I helped her up and I started walking with her to the place. 

                                                                   -Two day's past-

I woke up the next morning, I took the covers off of my bar legs since I only wear my boxers to bed. I stretched and got out of bed and left to check on Y/N in her room, I didn't know if she was comfortable sleeping together so I let her sleep in the guest room. I slowly cracked open the door silently and went in, I walked up to her and slowly placed my hand on her forehead. Ever since her dad died she's gotten... weird. So when I touched her forehead I could feel that she was starting to get really cold, so I gently shook her a bit. "Hey... Wild cat wake up. We gotta head out." 

Y/N started to flutter her eyes open, her e/c eyes looking at me. "Hey sleepy, you gonna get up so we can hunt?" She nodded and gave me a little smile. I stood up then left her room. " I'll be waiting." I said from my room. I could hear her moving around in her bed then, I heard the sound of her getting out of the bed.