Chapter 19

Chapter 19

He saw her glance down at his lips and bite down on her own.

This was it. This was the moment he'd been waiting for, for so long... He leaned in closer to her, and she let her hand move to the back of his neck, he placed his hand on her waist.

'Just another inch closer.' she thought... She closed her eyes. Her anticipation for him growing, her heart rate increasing, her body warm with excitement for his kiss, for their first kiss.

"Where's your phone?"
She felt him ask against her lips, and she was caught completely off guard with that.

She looked at him

"what?! It's in my clutch. Why does it matter?"

He was reaching over to her clutch now; he opened it, and switched her phone off. And then threw it aside saying "it matters because if we're going to do this, I don't want to be interrupted."

she laughed, remembering what had happened that night at her place.
"Now where were we?" he asked, leaning in again.

And then his lips were on hers, soft, and gentle, triggering so many good feelings in her, she was melting under his lips... Her fingers moved through his hair, urging him to keep going.

his hand was warm on her waist, and it was now moving to her back, he put his other hand around her, wanting to have her closer to him, and she placed her hand on his chest, she admired how strong and tough he felt under her touch.

His lips were magical, the way he kissed her, sucking on her lower lip, he was being so patient, gentle.. And yet she was already feeling so aroused... She'd never been kissed that way before, and she couldn't imagine what would happen to her if this kiss were to turn wild, fast, and passionate.

He pulled away now, and smiled

"don't stop..." she whispered, with her eyes still closed.

He chuckled and kissed her again, more passionately now, sending shocks through her body, making her head feel lighter.

She realized his kisses were taking her to some kind of high and she just didn't want to come down from there anytime soon. But Rick had other plans. He pulled away slowly, and said

"Kate, there's this one thing, one secret I've kept from you, and I don't want to hide it from you any longer."

"what is it Rick?"

"I think showing it to you would be better than telling you"

he stood up now, and held out his hand to her "come on, let's go to my place"

Kate seemed confused but eager to know what he wanted to show her. She took his hand and stood.

"This secret better be worth it or you'll have to pay. I was just having the best kiss of my life there..."
She teased and walked forward, he caught up with her.

"oh don't worry, it'll be worth it. And besides, there are a lot more kisses where that came from."

he put his arm around her waist and they walked along the shore and made their way out to find a cab.