Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Her hands went around his neck over his shoulders, his bare skin so warm... And slowly getting more heated. She clung onto him, afraid that if she let go, she'd never get this chance again, this chance to make things right with him through this expression of love.

His strong bare arms were wound around her, holding her tight to his body. Her entire body hummed in arousal. He pushed her back to lean on the door and the click of the lock, sounded in the room along with the sound of her heavy breathing and his lips kissing hungrily.

She could feel in that kiss, his anger, his hurt, his pain, he was taking it all out on her, through this expression of love.

He was erasing the image in his head by creating this new image, one of pure lust for the woman he was kissing. He was rendering her powerless, her knees were weak, her heart racing. He then pulled away from the kiss, and eyed her neck...

He traced his fingers along her neck and then devoured it, kissing it, sucking her skin, biting softly. She completely understood what he was trying to do, imprinting his mark on her. Needing to put some sign on her to mark her as his. It was an animal instinct, but she would never think of stopping him.

She let her fingers fist in his hair and encouraged him to go on. If this was what he needed, she'd give it to him...

He pushed his body against her and she gasped at the feeling of his strained erection under his clothing.

She hooked a leg around his hip and that made him let out a low growl. "Rick", she whispered, with a shaky breath, and he put his hand under her other thigh. Urging her to put it around him, and she did.

She didn't care if it was the alcohol in him or if he knew what he was doing, but she wasn't going to stop him. He pressed himself against her and she moaned... Her body hungry for him. And his mouth on her skin was doing the naughtiest of things. "Rick" she said again, and he looked up, she took that chance to kiss his neck.

He was holding her up with such ease and thrusting his lower body hard between her legs hitting just the right place and just that was such a turn on, her hands were roaming his bare heated skin. And she just wanted to feel more of him...

She bit onto his ear lobe then and whispered "I'm yours Rick, I'm all yours... Relax"
however much she wanted to feel all of him, she knew she didn't want their first time to be a result of angry sex.

She began kissing his lips again, trying hard to calm him down with a kiss. His tongue sought entrance into her mouth again and he put his arms around her again, this time holding her in place and carrying her towards the couch.

He put her down and they lay together, making love. She kissed him, over and over, glad that he was letting her, relieved that he didn't let her leave. And grateful that he still loved her the same.

He had calmed down a bit, but he was not ready to stop making love to her, and she basked in his need to feel her. He was kissing down her neck now, and he looked up to her and said, "I love you Kate, I love you so much."

She traced her fingers over the ink on his bicep and said "I know, I love you too... And I'm sorry I made you think i was using you, you mean too much to me Rick!"

"We're okay now" he smiled. Then wiggled his eyebrows at her and said... "But I want you to make it up to me"

"Aren't we already doing that?" she asked him, signalling at the fact that they we're laying on his couch, snuggled together and highly turned on...

He let his hand wander up her shirt until he could graze his fingers over her breast. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feelings he was creating inside her.

"Rick..."

"Tell me what you're feeling Kate..."

She started kissing him again... Humming in pleasure that his hand was up her shirt. He was being a gentleman, not overstepping now, until he knew she was okay with it, and she was just losing all control over her mind.

The words "touch me, Rick" were at the tip of her tongue, but before they left her lips, they heard the front door open. Rick jumped of the couch and Kate sat up straight too, straightening her shirt. Rick was looking around frantically. Finally, he sat beside Kate, and held a cushion over his fly.

Kate looked at him and laughed, "Really, that's how you're going to hide it?"

"You have any better ideas?"

Martha entered the living room with two take out bags in hand, Kate sat a little forward on the couch.

"Ah Kate darling your still here, that means you two have sorted things out"

Kate looked at Rick and he smiled back at her, and then at his mom and said, "yea, we're alright, great in fact" and Kate wanted to kiss his smile. That was the real Richard Rodgers smile she missed.

"Richard, you're still shirtless" Martha stated with a raised eyebrow.
He looked down at himself,

"oh yea... I was going in for a shower when you two came into my room earlier" he stood up...
"Guess I should go get it over with."

"Yea I think I should be getting home now too" Kate said, standing up along with Rick.

"Nonsense" came Martha's reply, "you're staying with us for dinner tonight... I bought enough for three"

"Mrs Rodgers, you really didn't have to..."

"I won't hear another word, now come help me set the table." Martha waltzed into the kitchen.
Kate turned to Rick and said, "Guess I'm having dinner with you tonight"

"my evening's been made"

She laughed and kissed him again and then took off towards the kitchen to find Martha.

"I'm glad you two sorted your differences"

Kate smiled "yea, me too"

"You know Kate I've never seen Richard so smitten by anyone before. He's had girlfriends before, but none of them have ever had this effect on him. You've made him a better person"

Kate chuckled, "if anything, he's changed my life. I'd never tell him, but i was glued to his books right from the very first one he wrote. I'd sit for hours together reading in my room. I was so addicted, that my mom had to remind me to eat too." She laughed.

Martha laughed knowingly. "Well, he has you now, and you make him happy, and that's all that matters to me"