Chapter 34

Chapter 34

When they we're done laying out the table, Kate went in search of her phone. She needed to call her mom and let her know she'd be staying for dinner at the Rodgers home.

She walked into Rick's bedroom, realizing she may have left her phone there earlier. She stood there scanning her call list to find her mom's number, when two strong, familiar arms made their way around her waist.

"Came in here to find me.?" His voice, a seductive whisper in her ear.

"Actually, I came in here to find this" she said, holding her phone up fir him to see.

"That's too bad he said" pulling her closer to lean entirely against him. And she could feel he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. The warmth of his chest burning her back. He began kissing her neck and she shut her eyes.

"I really thought you came in here cause you wanted some if this"

He continued kissing her. She was amused by how much he loved kissing her. The man would never take his hands off her if he could, and it gave her butterflies in her stomach. He was worshipping her with his lips and that in itself was so arousing.

"What if I told you it was an ulterior motive"

His hands crept lower down to move sensually over her abdomen and she gasped at the feeling of him, hard through the soft material of his towel

"God Rick... Your mom's... She's... In the next room" she stammered, stuttering because of the feelings he was once again creating in her.

He loosened his hold against her then, "why'd you have to bring up my mom?"

She chuckled, took a deep breath to calm her racing heart, and civilized her thoughts from fantasizing what his hands would do to her if they had moved just a little lower, and then she turned to face him.

And the sight before her was breath taking. Oh how she admired this man and his perfectly toned muscled body. She put her hands on his chest, needing to touch him, to feel the heat of him, and then got up on her toes to kiss his ever delicious lips.

His arms stayed firm around her, holding her close to him. And her fingers couldn't resist touching his hair, still wet from the shower. He smelt amazing, so fresh and enticing and the fact that he was still hard against her didn't help her racing heart one bit.

She pulled away from the kiss "we have got to stop doing this all the time" she chuckled looking up into his blue eyes.

He smiled, "well, it's just so hard to resist touching a woman like you." His hand moved lower down her back until it landed on her rear.

"Rick..." she intended it to sound like a scold, but it came out all breathy and sexy.

He hummed his laughter into her neck and kissed her some more.

"Kate darling, is everything alright? Did you find your phone?" Martha asked from the living room.

Kate immediately pulled away from Rick.
"Yea, I found it, I'll be right out"

She then turned to her boyfriend; the man had a smug smile on his face. "Rick, you are going to behave tonight ok. No inappropriate touching during dinner"

"okay... I could do that, but on one condition..."

"And what's that" she asked, walking to the door now.

"I can touch you however I want when I take you home."

She left the room with a blush on her face.