Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Kate came downstairs saying "she's sleeping like a log"

Rick looked at her over his shoulder and said "well, I wouldn't blame her, it's not easy handling a boyfriend like me"

"I beg to argue" she said, coming to sit beside him now.
He kissed her passionately and said "I'd rather have you begging me for other things" he said at her lips.

She hummed and they kissed some more.
He then pulled away and said "I got you something" he took out a little box from his bag, and handed it to her.

"What's the occasion?"

"I don't need an occasion to gift you something" he said sincerely.
And Kate couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him to call her own.

She opened the box to find a silver chain with a heart shaped locket on it.

"Oh my god Rick"

she traced her thumb over the inscription on the locket. 'ALWAYS' it said.

"Open it"

she opened the locket to find a tiny little picture of the two of them that was taken at the sweethearts dance the earlier night.

She looked up at him, a huge smile on her lips.

"Rick, this is... It's... beautiful"
she leaned into him and kissed his lips. He put it on for her, and she kept her hand over it for a second. "Thank you"

"Always" he said.

She climbed onto his lap then, straddling him, he looked up at her, his eyes already darkening, she took her time, admiring the feeling of him, studying every feature of him, his face, and then she leaned in and whispered in his ear
"your mine, and I won't share you with anyone"

he smiled, remembering how he had teased her earlier cause her 3 yearold cousin had made him her boyfriend.

She began kissing his neck, sucking on his tough skin. She heard a low growl from deep in his throat; his hands were on her waist.

"Kate..." He whispered. But she didn't stop, she wanted to ravish him. Make love to him, show him how much she loves him, but the more she kissed down his neck, his hands roamed her back sensually.

There was just something so alluring about having his hands moving on her.
They left heated trails, and it burnt her skin even through her clothes. His lips were so dangerously close to her neck while she kissed his neck.

She could feel his warm breath, and it sent tingles down her spine. She knew she was already aroused, and the evidence of his arousal was already felt between her legs.

Her hips began to grind over him of their own accord, and that's when he connected his lips to her neck. She was lost after that.
He was wild. His lips hungrily sucking and kissing her skin, fast, and urgent.

His hands had made their way up her t-shirt, leaving her skin aching to feel more of him.

"Take your shirt off" she said near his ear.

"What?" he said, too distracted with making love, to hear what she had said.

She pulled away, both of them panting, and tugged on his shirt to get it off.
He pulled it over his head, and threw it aside, then pulled her in to kiss her lips again.

"Wait," she said

"for what?" he asked, breathlessly.

He then realized she was looking down at his chest.
"So much hotter than in my dreams" she panted.

"You dream of my bare chest, ha? Highly arousing..."

she put her forehead to his, and seductively whispered near his lips.
"that's not the only part of you bare in my dreams"

he smirked, and attacked her lips, hands creeping up her t-shirt again, things were getting so heated now, and he knew his painful arousal was all too obvious to her now, and the way she was moving against him, the woman was a sex God!

The things her talented tongue was doing in his mouth... He could only imagine how good her tongue would feel on his...

They were both startled by the sound of tires in the drive way. Kate literally jumped off of his lap

"oh my god!
They're back already?"

"Uh Kate..."

"Put your t-shirt back on, quick"

"Kate, you're siting on it"

she hastily got off the couch and switched the TV on so it looked like they were just watching TV. Rick put his t-shirt back on, but not before she noticed the ink on his bicep.

It was a tattoo, and if she was not mistaken, it was a castle and a white lily.

"You got a tattoo?"

They heard the front door unlock.
Kate straightened her t-shirt, and ran her fingers through her hair, to look normal.
"Yea, I'll tell you about it later"

he then shut his eyes and began mumbling something to himself.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked him.

"Picturing dead puppies in my mind"

Kate was about to ask him why, but she now actually saw the slight bulge in his pants and knew better than to voice her question. And she couldn't help but smile proudly.
She did that to him, and that itself was a huge turn on for her.