FIFTEEN: Kisses & Kidnapping

How am I supposed to sleep now?

Samantha groaned in frustration .

Sleeping peacefully just across the room on the ground was Eric , the same Eric who had just admitted he cared about her a few hours ago .

After his confession, he suddenly turned off the lights and stole one of her pillows and a blanket that was near the window , it was only a matter  of seconds before he made himself comfortable on her fluffy pink rug . It was then and there she knew he'd be sleeping over .

Samantha eyes roamed towards Eric.

'How is it possible to have eyelashes as long and thick as that? ' she wondered .

   She couldn't ignore the way his blonde hair shone in the moonlight, or the way his face looked somewhat carved by an angel when he was in his deep slumber. She couldn't ignore the tattoos that decorated his body and how each one intrigued her more. She had absolute perfection sleeping on her bedroom rug .

  She turned to face her alarm clock which read 3:04 PM , then she decided to get a warm glass of milk in hopes that it would help her fall asleep.

She had tiptoed quietly out of the room , making sure she was extremely careful not to cause any loud noises as she glided her way downstairs and to the kitchen .

Reaching for a glass and grabbing the milk cartoon to fill the glass up .

" boo " the husky voice whispered.

Sam paused as she allowed herself to turn around cautiously.

" are you fucking serious! " she whispered harshly.

Eric had managed to wake up and follow her downstairs. His sly grin of amusement appearing before him. He had seen content by her reaction to his scare .

" What ? I was thirsty too . " Eric answered shrugging his shoulders.

It was only then she had realized how close they were . His hands were still warm on her hips and his green eyes were now focused on hers. Her heart began pounding , it was so hard she felt as if they got any closer together her heart would explode.

That's when she noticed, she wasn't scared.

Her trembling fingers slowly raising themselves , she was so lost in his eyes she had barely acknowledged them until they touched his skin . Heat radiated off of him as she let her fingers trace each tattoo on his arm. His eyes were glued on hers as she began making her way up tracing the one's on his neck.

" sam ? " Eric whispered his eyes trained on hers.

" yes " she responded breathless from the intensity of this moment. She had never allowed herself to touch a boy the way she was freely doing so .

" can I kiss you? " Eric questioned his voice hesitantly asked.

What ?

She couldn't have heard that right .

" what did you say ? " she asked again. Not sure if she was imagining things again.