SIXTEEN: Pain & Parents

" yeah , boss we got them. " a squeaky —yet—unrecognizable voice announced .

The drug they had used on her was wearing off , but she still felt dizzy. She quickly noticed that her hands and feet were bound together as she tried to move, the dark cloth wrapped around her eyes did much to conceal her whereabouts. Even still, from noise that surrounded her and the movement beneath her,she was able to figure out she was in some car .

She was careful not to make any noise , trying to still pretend she was knocked out by the drug, that way she'd be able to listen in to her abductors conversation.

" yeah , we're on our way to the warehouse, we're going to bring them in soon " this time coming from a deeper voice. She felt the car turn right twice and then a left remembering each move she felt , so that she'd be able to use it , if the opportunity presented itself.

A thousand questions flooding her brain, but she quickly pushed them to the back of her mind. She knew better then to panic. She had to be wise about everything she did this time. There were more people involved , and she didn't want to risk another life .

She had to remain focused, not for her , but for them .

So she kept quiet, hoping that Nancy was safe and that Eric wouldn't try to find her .

She didn't want to lose them.

Not after that day.

( Flashback: One year ago)

Samantha carved a line on the wall behind the toilet with the plastic spoon she had managed to keep hidden.

It had been 183 days in captivity .

Trevor and shane had thought of millions of ways to break them during their time. Each day finding new forms of torture both physically and mentally .

Although they tried their hardest, Samantha never lost hope in her freedom.

She looked at Sarah.

They weren't allowed to talk to each other or even comfort one another, but that didn't stop Samantha from trying to help her friend.

Her body was limp and the bruises she had received were even more noticeable in the small light that shone through the cracked door. Her eyes were no longer glistening and filled with joy . They had became dark and empty.

  Samantha had tried to put up a fight each day at the beginning, refusing to do anything . To not oblige to their demands. She stood strong , never allowing herself to let go of the hope , no matter how hard they'd beat her. Unlike Samantha ,Sarah had given up . They had tortured her to her breaking point and the thought that one day they'd be free, had faded away. She didn't resist or fight back .

The mental clock strikes 3:00pm and the door opened just as expected. Only instead of it being Shane , out came Trevor.

Something was off.

He headed  towards Sarah and then began removing the shackles that had been secured around her neck and feet as he threw her over his shoulder. She was too weak to fight back. So she just let him.

Samantha had never been out those doors but judging by the screams and cries heard , whatever had happened on the other side of the doors was no good. She shuddered a just the thought . Whenever she'd make a comment about it , they'd beat her until she passed out.