Twenty Seven : Familar but different

Beep , Beep , Beep ...

The noises echoed throughout the room.

A strong breeze danced around her skin as she felt the cold surface beneath her palms and through her fingertips. Her eyelids felt as if they were being held down by weights themselves. Nevertheless , she made her best efforts to pry them open.

Her eyes were greeted by dust and webs that decorated what appeared to be an outdated hospital room. The machines were very old , she was sure she had seen them in one of her school documentaries .They matched the chipped  yellow striped wallpaper that was covered in water stains and more webs .The room was lit by a small candle and a bit of light that peaked through the brown door .

The bed she laid on was a bit hard but far more better than the floor shane had forced her to sleep on . There was a bucket in the corner and some toilet paper next to it and a little table that had some spare clothes that were probably meant for her .

" Rise and shine darling " a small figure arose from the darkness within the corner as if it had been watching her for quite some time. It's voice belonging to someone who might've smoked to much cigarettes but at the same time not enough to damage the soft velvety seductiveness that rang along with it.

The figure stepped into the light only to reveal itself to be a she. In fact one of the most beautiful females sam had ever seen in real life . Her eyes were green and matched her long black flowing hair that ran along her back and stopped just above her butt. She was wearing a a black sailor pants , a black lace bra and some black heels. Whoever she was , no doubt she was important.

" wake up , we don't have all day " she sang as she drew closer to the bed. Sam could've sworn she'd recognized her from somewhere.

In this moment she realized she didn't  have a clue as to where she was  but she somehow knew that she was much safer in this strangers arms than her previous kidnappers.

" where's Eric. " what meant to come out as a question came out more of a demand from sam.

  The lady in the Jumpsuit stiffened as she heard sam speak . She stood there , sparks of fire in her eyes and arms crossed over each other. She looked persistent to speak her mind but instead opted with staying quiet.

" I'm really bored , get ready." she said as she left through the brown door she must've come in through .

  She stared at the fresh clothes that stood at the door . A pair of black leggings and a red shirt that looked like it exposed way to much skin . There  was a huge bucket that was filled with water and had soap on the side.

She got up from the stiff bed  and removed the things attached to her body. Quickly , she scrubbed her most important parts that needed cleaning and washed them off with her hands, wincing every time she'd touch the gunshot wound and all the other wounds she got from Shane. It turns out while she had been asleep someone must've took care of her since it had been stitched  up.

She dried herself with a towel that was on the sink and huffed as she put the new clothes ones on . She had no choice but to reveal her wounds, it was either stay in the clothes she had been in for the past few days or change into the clean ones .

   She wasn't scared of showing actual cleavage, the scary part was the scars that were displayed amongst them and the old memories they reminded her of . After all they told her story , one of tragedy and sorrow. She was getting tired of people judging her for them . Letting her long hair loose did a great job at concealing most of them .

" I'm back " the lady sang as she poked her head through the door. She seemed pleased as she glanced at Sams attire " good you can follow instructions . Now come on follow me , we don't have time to waste ."

" where are we going ? " sam had asked  but the way the lady glared back at her let her know not to bother her at the moment.

Suddenly sam didn't feel so safe .

They walked fast , sam limping , as they past the hallways filled with old barrels and bunched up curtains that covered these huge bright red shipping containers. Sam tried to focus on the constant clicking  from the lady's heels as it ecohed throughout what looked like a sketchy abandoned warehouse.

She thought about the mysterious lady ahead of her. Not once did she mention her name or present herself to sam . She looked just a few years older then sam but seem wise beyond her years. She was beautiful and something about her green eyes made her seem like home. But she seemed familiar looking, sam couldn't quite put her finger on it .

All thoughts shifted towards Eric . Was he okay? Did shane— she stopped herself. She couldn't bare to think about the endless possibilities.The last thing she remembered was realizing they'd been in a trap and that Hannah had been helping shane . The rest of her memory was blank and today she'd be working on filling in the missing memories.

Not noticing that the lady had stopped, sam had bumped into her.

" you could at least watch where you're going" she huffed in annoyance as she mumbled some swear words under her breath. " we're here , go in he's waiting for you " she stated as she pointed to the wooden door .

Sam hesitantly looked towards the door " is Eric in there ? " she asked the lady. She needed to know . Eric was the only thing in her life keeping her together. As much as she'd deny it she had come to realize that the truth was plain and simple ; she needed him.

Something changed in the lady's face . Maybe she could see how desperately sam needed eric , or maybe it was just a really good day for her . She grabbed Sam by the hand and looked deeply into her eyes " Eric is safe ."

Which brought relief into sams heart. With a nod towards the lady, sam had opened the door. As she walked through she noticed the lady didn't follow behind. She made note to figure out who this lady was .

The office looked similar to the room she woke up in . The wallpaper was almost identical and the old desk in the middle made it seem like they had bought it exactly when this place was made. The chair was the only thing that stuck out . It was black and big with a bunch of buttons and cushions you could clearly see it had been recently bought . It was facing opposite from her .

" I've been expecting you , sam " a voice from the chair had spoken.

—————————

A/N:

I had to google what were salir pants for this :(