1 | After Party Drinks!

A/N: vote + comment ♥️

-Lol, some smut,
-

As the 21 year old Camila Cabello was getting ready backstage for the after party for the Grammy's, she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with joy and happiness. She had won her first Grammy for 'Best Pop Solo Performance'. She was undoubtedly proud of herself, she knew she had to celebrate. She did although loose to her best friend, Shawn Mendes. She lost to him for 'Best Pop Vocal Album'. She didn't care, it had already felt like she had won because that's how close she was to him, nobody understood her like he did, nobody loved her like he did. They had a special bond.

Shawn and Camila had already planned to go to the Grammy's after party together, they both wanted to celebrate their wins together. Camila was so proud of him, as he was for her too. They both deserved to have a night filled with drinks, loud music, dancing and friends.

Camila tied her hair into a tight high ponytail leaving her bangs out that would cover her forehead. She kept her face, lips and eyes pretty neutral. She knew she would end up looking like a mess if she wore to much makeup. She then grabbed a nice tight black dress that fell right before her knees. She wore 2 inch silver heels and was finally ready. All she had to do is wait for her best friend, Shawn to come pick her up so the two could attend together.

-

It had been ten minutes, Camila had no idea why he was late, he usually never was. She was so impatient, she didn't get to see him all day and wanted to hug him already. She pulled out her phone and started to text him.

Princess♥️:
Shawny boiiiiii, where are you??

Shawnito😍:
Oh I'm so sorry princess!! My mom called me and kept on congratulating me on my wins Xx

Princess♥️:
Awh! How cute!! But hurry your fucking ass up I'm impatient 🙃

Shawnito😍:
Damn okay... I'll be at your dressing room in 1 more minute princess!

Princess♥️:
Imma attack you with the biggest hug Xx

Shawnito😍:
Can't wait Xx

After Shawn sent his last text to Camila, he said goodbye to his team and put his phone into his butt pocket of his jeans and started to walk to Camila's dressing room.

Although he wouldn't admit it out loud, he did have a small crush on the Cuban, he wouldn't deny that every time he saw her his heart stopped a little. She meant the world to him, she was his favourite person in the whole world after all.

He couldn't deny that each time they held hands or cuddled his heart would beat out of his chest. He wouldn't deny that every time he saw other boys checking her out he would get jealous. He didn't know if that was because he was just an over protective best-friend or if he wanted something more with the Cuban. He just wanted her in his life forever.

As Shawn finally arrived to her dressing room, he smiled just by reading her name. He knocked on the door and not even five seconds past and the door opened. He immediately made eye contact with the shorter girl and grinned, she did as well. She immediately wrapped her arms around the Canadian's neck and held him tightly. She was on her very tip toes just to reach his neck. Shawn let out a giggle and wrapped his arms around her torso tightly.

"I missed you so much Canada!" She mumbled into his neck. Shawn blushed slightly and while still hugging her, he walked into the dressing room, rocking their bodies side to side as he closed the door with his foot.