38 | Date Night

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Smut later, skip if you want or read y'all pervs 😘
-

*six months later..*

It had been a crazy six months for the Mendes-Cabello family. Amelia had turned six months a couple days ago and she was much more hyper.

She didn't cry as much and she was now sleeping through the nights. Of course there were times where she would wake up at three in the morning but she'd calm down much easier now.

Today would be Shawn and Camila would be spending the first day without Amelia. Shawn's parents suggested for them to go out for a date night as Amelia would stay with them.

The fairly new parents didn't know how they'd feel about leaving their daughter. They were still in the stages of wanting Amelia with them at all times but Shawn trusted their parents and they eventually agreed on letting Amelia stay with her grandparents.

Camila was downstairs making breakfast and Shawn headed to his baby girls room where he went over to her crib where he saw his baby awake just watching her toys that hung above her crib. Shawn smiled as Amelia started screaming happily as she saw her fathers face

"Good morning my love!" Shawn chuckled as he picked up his daughter from the crib and placed kisses on her cheeks. Amelia just learned to crawl. She was constantly moving and she was just crazy. Shawn knee she had Camila's personality.

"Let's get you changed.." Shawn chuckled as he grabbed a new diaper and onesie from the draw as he placed his daughter on the changing table.

Amelia start screaming as Shawn tried to change her. Shawn laughed as he tried to calm her down, he would always talk to her.

"Amelia guess what! You're going on a field trip!" Shawn told his daughter as he removed her night clothes from her tiny body.

"You're going to grandmas and grandpas!" Said said as he used a baby wipe to clean his daughter and some lotion to keep her skin as soft as possible.

"Now you see, mommy and daddy will miss you tremendously and we will be worried sick, and I know you're going to feel the same even though you probably don't care.." Shawn laughed as his daughter was moving around

"Me and mommy are going on a date.. something you will never be allowed to do.." Shawn told his daughter and kissed her tummy as Amelia laughed.

"But we might be gone all night and don't give your grandparents a hard time, I expect you on your best behaviour.." Shawn said as he started to change his little girl into a fresh new diaper.

"See we might be gone all night and may even pick you up in the morning.." the Canadian said while trying to put his daughter in a new onesie.

"But that's not because we forgot about you it's because you and mommy and I decided to practice making more of you!" Shawn said and picked up his daughter in the air

"Anyways let's go say good morning to mommy and see what's for breakfast.." Shawn said as he ran down the stairs where he was his girlfriend in his just his hoodie that went up to her mid thighs. Shawn could already imagine what he'd do to her in bed later.

"morning.." Shawn said as he placed Amelia in her high chair

"Morning love.." Camila responded as she flipped the pancake. Shawn secured his daughter to the chair and headed over to his girlfriend who was cooking and he wrapped his hands around her waist and hugged her from behind.

"Mhm.. ready for today?" Said said and leaned in for a kiss as her butt rubbed against Shawn's crotch and Shawn was already getting harder. He had to admit he missed his girlfriend dearly. He missed having sex in general.