20 | I Need To Tell You Something...

A/N: VOTE & COMMENT 🥰

-

"I need to tell you something.." Camila said as her voice broke a little, she was extremely nervous. She took Shawn's hands and walked them both to her living room.

"Yeah... What is it.." Shawn asked and Camila grabbed his hand and held them tightly.

"Please don't be angry.." she said and tears fall from her eyes and to her cheeks.

"Hey, hey... don't cry." Shawn said and comforted her "you can tell me anything..." Shawn reassured her.

Camila breathed out heavily, her legs felt weak and her heart started racing and her whole body felt numb.

"Do you remember a month ago at the Grammys how-..." Camila stopped her herself, she didn't know how to tell him.

"Slept together? Yeah, I remember.." Shawn chuckled and grew nervous.

"Yeah... something happened, I'm sorry.." Camila said and cried a little more, once he knew everything would change.

"What happened?" Shawn asked curiously as they stood still holding hands in the middle of her living room.

"I-I..." Camila breathed out finally looking into his eyes "I'm pregnant.. and it's yours.." Camila told Shawn

Shawn eyes grew and he let go of her hands, he backed away from her and looked down at the ground and ran his hands through his hair.

"I know that a lot a to deal with and I'm sorry that I am I know we're young but if you want to get rid of it we can... I don't know what to do.." Camila cried and watched him.

Shawn felt a pit in the bottom of his stomach, he couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth, he was to young for this, he wasn't ready for this. He didn't say anything. He didn't even look at her.

"I'm sorry.." Camila cried even harder, him not saying anything made her feel guilty.

Shawn looked back up at her, seeing her in distress made him feel anxious.

He just got closer to her and he pulled her closer to his chest wrapping her up in his embrace. Camila cried hardly into his chest and Shawn just held her tightly.

"Please don't cry, everything's going to be okay.." Shawn tried to calm her down but she continued crying.

"We're going to get through this okay?" Shawn reassured her

"Please don't leave me.." Camila begged as more tears fell from her face

"I'm right here, I'll always be right here.." Shawn said and kissed the top of her head...

A/N: Idek.

Well hope you liked this

Remember to vote and comment

Till the next chapter loves🥰🤗