17 | Don't Let Me Down

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT ♥️

-

Camila hung up her phone, she hope shawn would come, she hoped he cared enough. She needed him to know.

She wasn't going to tell him over the phone, it was to big of a deal to just tell him over the phone, she knew he wouldn't believe her if she said she was pregnant just over the phone. She had to show him she meant it.

She didn't want him to be angry or to be stressed that she was pregnant. He just wanted to accept her choice.

She didn't know if she wanted to get an abortion, she knew she was financially ready for it but, she wasn't mentally. She was so young and immature. She was busy with work. Would she have any time for the baby, would she care about it.

She also wanted to be settled down with a husband before she had a baby, she didn't want one with Shawn. She didn't know how she felt about him but she wasn't to sure about his feelings towards her. She knew that she didn't want to loose him and if they got together and it ended badly, she would loose him. She already kind of did. They were meant to be best friends.

Camila had never been in a real relationship, something serious. She had never found true love and she never experienced love. She dated casually but she never truly fell for someone.

She gave Shawn 24 hours to get to Miami. If he didn't come, she already go through with the abortion. She knew it would be without getting Shawn view on the matter, but it's her body. Of course if Shawn came and he agreed on getting the abortion, they'd go through with it, if he refused and wanted to keep the baby, she'd keep it.

He had to come, in her heart she hoped he would show up and be supportive about it. She hoped that was the case, she hoped he wouldn't let her down.

-

12 hours later...

It was late at night and Shawn hadn't showed up. She hadn't received a call, text, voice message. She hadn't heard from him since. It was only a three hour flight from Toronto to Miami, and then about a 40 minute drive from her house to the airport. If he had left Toronto today, he should be here.

Her heart started to feel heavy, maybe she did have to get rid of the baby. Maybe he didn't care enough. She sighed sadly. The Grammy were more than one month ago and she didn't want to put this off any longer.

Camila decided to go to bed. And if he didn't arrive by the the time she woke up, she knew what she had to do.

It would hurt her so much to get rid of the baby, but she knew she didn't want to do this alone, she also didn't want to have her best friends baby if he didn't care about her enough. If he didn't care about her, why would he care for the baby.

She sighed and closed her eyes and cuddled into her blanket as she slowly fell asleep hoping he would arrive.

*11:05 AM*

Camila's eyes tiredly opened, here eyes adjusted to the bright light shining through her window and she stretched her whole body.

She looked around to see if Shawn came in the middle of the night.

He didn't.

She checked her phone to see if Shawn tried to call or text her. She scrolled through her phone and nothing. He hadn't even tried.

Was he really that angry at her? He couldn't be that angry, she knew how much he loved her. He had to come. It had almost been 24 hours and he wasn't here.

Camila knew what she had to do, and it killed her to do it but she knew she had to do it.

She called the abortion clinic making an appointment, they told her that she could come in at 8pm. She agreed.

The time passed by slowly and Shawn still handing showed up. It was almost one o'clock in the afternoon and he wasn't here. and as much as she hated to admit it. She knew he didn't care anymore.

She knew that he'd wasn't coming..

A/N: I know it's seems confusing rn. Bc Shawn was packing his things in the last chapter but the next chapter will explain everything.

This was a filler

Y'all sorry for not updating l. School is literally piling up everyday. It's exam season.

Anyways rmbr to vote and comment

Till the next chapter!...