15 | Giving Up

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT 💓

-

A couple days later..

Shawn was late, he had a couple interviews and performances to do and he didn't even show up. Andrew was furious. Geoff and Brian told him everything that had happened just a couple days before and Andrew was shocked. He never thought Shawn would freak out like that.

His whole team was waiting for him, Shawn hadn't showed up. Andrew had enough of Shawn's recent behaviour, he apologized on the behalf of Shawn and quickly headed to his apartment.

He arrived and Andrew pounded his fist on his door furiously, he didn't answer. He soon realized that the door was unlocked and he walked in stunned.

His furniture turned upside down, holes in the wall, pieces of glass covered the floor as empty beer bottles were scattered all over and his whole apartment reeked of alcohol.

"Shawn?" Andrew said confusedly and walked into his room.

"Oh my god Shawn.." Andrew sighed as he saw the Canadian passed out on his bed.

"Wake up!" Andrew said loudly and saw the Canadian start to twist and turn in his bed

"Andrew?!" Shawn said opening his bloodshot eyes "the fuck are you doing here?" He said in a deep, low, raspy voice.

"It's 3pm in the afternoon, you have promotion to do and here you are laying on you bed drunk out of your fucking mind?!" Andrew yelled

"Get out of my room." Shawn said tiredly

"Get out? Look at at you shawn! You're a fucking mess! What's going on with you!" Andrew sighed and watch the Canadian roll around in his bed.

Shawn groaned, he hadn't got out of bed for days other than to grab some more beers from his fridge. He hadn't responded to anyone's texts or calls and he hadn't gone on social me at all. He had barely touched his phone since his melt down.

Andrew sighed, now giving up on trying to get the Canadian out of bed. His phone started ringing and Andrew grabbed his phone to see who it was.

Camila
Answer|Decline

"Decline it." Shawn said strictly

"It's Camila." Andrew said, if anyone could get through to him. It would be her.

"Yeah. Fucking decline it." Shawn rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"You're still not talking to her?" Andrew asked

"Yeah, we're not friends." Shawn sighed

"No shawn. You're not her friend. She is trying to fix everything and here you are fucking yourself over?! Why don't you finally hear what she has to say before you go and yell at her and blame everything on her!" Andrew yelled.

"I'm fucking not blaming everything on her! It's her fault for leaving and never telling me!" Shawn yelled back

"Can't you see she is trying to make right with her wrongs! You're the one avoiding reality by drinking your problems away!" Andrew rolled his eyes

Shawn sighed, he just didn't want to argue anymore, he wanted everything to stop.

"Why don't you man up and just face her, why don't you be a good person and try to talk it over with her." Andrew sighed and walked out of his room and eventually left his apartment.

Shawn sat up and looked around his messy room. He sighed and grabbed his pillow and cried into it. He had enough of everything and everyone...

A/N: filler chap!

Sorry for no updates! Your girl is sick!

This chap was shit!

It's like 3:00 am KSKSKS