23 | Letting You Know.

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT 💓

IM BACK BITCH!

After a good 2 weeks? I think of no updating, I am finally going to update. I have a good three days off of exams so I'm just going to give y'all a chapter

I missed you guys uWu <3

-

It was around 12pm and Shawn and Camila were driving to Camila's parents house to go tell them the big news.

Camila knew her parents would be supportive, they adored Shawn and they wouldn't want this to happen with anyone else. They had a lot of trust in Shawn and they always loved to see how he treated her. Camila wasn't to nervous about telling her parents.

Shawn on the other hand, he was terrified. His anxiety levels were through the roof and he wasn't talking much through the whole ride.

After some time he pulled into Camila's parents driveway. His heart beating out of his chest Camila looked over at him and chuckled.

"It's going to be okay.." Camila told shawn.

"No. You're dad is going to kill me." Shawn said and leaned his head on the steering wheel. Camila chuckled

"He won't, he adores you!" Camila told him.

"I don't think he will after this.." Shawn sighed.

"Why don't you take a bit of a breather and I'll meet you inside?" Camila said and Shawn simply nodded. Camila proceeded to take unpin herself from the the seat and headed to the front door of her parents house.

Shawn watched her getting greeted by her parents and after she went in shawn pulled out a bottle of his anxiety pills out of his pocket and poured a couple of them into his hand before swallowing them and opening a bottle of water taking a couple of sips to help down them.

He sighed and he felt better already. He admits that he did overuse the pills occasionally but they made him feel better and they weren't harming him, so he didn't really think to much about.

Shawn got out of the car leaving the bottle of half empty pills on in the cup holder and ran to the front door and knocked on it.

A familiar smaller woman opened the door and as a smile spread across her face and she immediately cupped the taller boys cheeks happily "Shawny! I haven't seen you in for ever!" Sinuhe said happily before pulling the Canadian in for a hug

"Hi Mama! How are you?.." Shawn asked backed softly. He always referred to her mom like that. Both families were so close they were practically joint.

"Good! Come in! Camila's in the living!" Sinuhe said and smiled and ran back to the living room where Camila was sitting with her father.

"Shawn! How are you!" Alejandro said and got up to hugged the boy. Shawn smiled and looked at her father.

"Good, you?" Shawn replied hugging back the older man before sitting next to Camila.

"Fine, when did you get here?" Camila's father asked him curiously.

"Last night..." Shawn said and smiled

"So what brought you and Camila here?" Sinuhe asked them proceeding to sit down on the couch near her husband.

"Well mama.. that's why we visited.." Camila said and smiled at her mom

"Yeah just don't kill me..." Shawn mumbled quietly, Camila was the only one who heard and she proceeded so elbow Shawn near the chest.