18 | I Tried.

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT!

6K?! Woah thank you guys❤️

-

Shawn drank a couple more beers while trying to
pack up his things, he had bought a plane ticket to Miami and he was going to be leaving in a couple more hours.

He didn't know why Camila wasn't telling him why he had to come in the next 24 hours, he didn't know what could've been so important. He had no information. All he knew is that he had to be there in 24 hours. He wanted to prove to her that he cared.

Shawn took a sip out of his beer and could feel himself feeling sick. He didn't want to feel like this, especially since he was going on a flight soon. Shawn stumbled while trying to walk to his kitchen cabinet. He opened one of them where he kept all his medicine. He grabbed a random bottle of pills and poured a random amount of them into his hands and swallowed them with another sip of alcohol washing them down. He had taken about five pills, unfortunately he was to drunk to notice and care.

Shawn felt tired and walked over to his couch, he immediately closed his eyes and fell asleep.

A small nap wouldn't kill him.

He slowly fell asleep feeling sicker than ever, his body aching and his head was pounding and his chest felt heavy.  He slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

6 hours later..

Shawn woke up feeling terrible, his vision blurry and stomach aching. He got up tiredly and immediately threw up all over himself.

"Fuck.." Shawn sighed frustratedly and headed to his bathroom to change.

He grabbed black adidas sweats with a grey hoodie. He sighed and splashed his face with water. Suddenly Shawn felt sick again. He ran to his toilet and started throwing up again.

A couple minutes passed and he just laid against his bathtub and he pulled out his phone.

6:05 p.m

"No.no.no...." Shawn said. His flight left four hours ago. He couldn't believe he missed it. He didn't think he passed out for that long.

Shawn immediately tried calling Andrew to see if he could arrange a flight with a private jet.

Andrew picked up, he had to try convince him since Andrew was still pretty angry at Shawn's recent behaviour

"Andrew j-just Listen.." Shawn stuttered.

"Shawn? What?" Andrew spoke through the phone confusedly

"I-I-I...I need a-a private j-jet to Miami..." Shawn said

"You're drunk, not happening." Andrew said simply about to hang up before Shawn stopped him

"Fuck, please." Shawn begged "Camila needs me please!" Shawn begged. It was clear in his voice that he really needed to go.

"Fine...I'll arrange something. I'll call you back.." Andrew said and hung up.

"Fuck!" Shawn yelled angrily. He was so angry. How could he let himself miss his flight. He wanted to show her he cared. He messed it up, he messed everything up. He needed to be there in the next five 12 hours or he would go over the 24 hour limit.

After 20 minutes Andrew had called back, Shawn hoped it was good news.

"So?! Did I get a flight!" Shawn said nervously getting up from the bathroom floor.

"Yeah, you leave at 3:00 am" Andrew said.

"No! Fuck I need to leave before that! I only have 12 hours left!" Shawn said

"12 hours? What?" Andrew said confusedly

"Fuck I can't... Andrew I need a flight like now!" Shawn tried to explain

"Well I can't get you an earlier flight.. the snow storm will calm down, this is the only time I can get you the flight Shawn.." Andrew said "you either go or you don't.." Andrew sighed sadly and hung up his phone

Shawn threw his phone against the wall breaking it. He yelled on top of his lungs. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Shawn yelled and threw a punch at the door.

He couldn't believe he messed this all up, the once chance to fix their relationship he had messed this up to. He didn't know why he had to take those stupid pills.

By the time he even got on the plane the 12 hours would've been up. The flight would be 3 hours and just getting out of the airport and getting to her house would be another two hours.

He wouldn't make it on time, he truly lost her. Shawn just headed to his bed and laid on it and stared at his ceiling.

He tired, he really wanted to show her that he cared, because he really did care about her and he wanted to show her that he'd be there for her whenever she needed him. But he probably just lost her forever.

He cried hardly knowing that he truly fucked everything up.

-

*9 hours later*

It was 3:00 a.m and Shawn finally made it to the airport, the snowstorm had calmed down an he was just about to board his plane. It was probably around 12 pm in Miami.

Shawn handed the flight attendant his ticket and smiled sadly. He had his hoodie over his head and sunglasses on to cover his bloodshot eyes.

Shawn hadn't called her or texted her. His phone broke after his fit of rage. He had boarded his private jet and he just closed his eyes hoping that the flight would go by faster.

He hoped she didn't give up on him, even if the 24 hours were up. He hope that somewhere in her heart she knew he was coming.

Shawn felt very anxious, to calm himself down he took two sleeping pills and chugged them down with water and could feel him calming down already as he drifted off to sleep, hoping she didn't give up on him.

A/N: is this what y'all expected? Shawn isn't getting into an accident yet y'all.

Just bad luck for him 💀

Vote and comment

Till the next chapter💗