14 | Not The Same Anymore

A/N: VOTE + COMMENT ❤️

-

1 week later...

She called him everyday, trying to get answer but he never picked up. She called him three times a day everyday desperately wanting to tell him the secret that was eating her up on the insides. She wasn't going to keep this from him, but if he never answered, maybe she had too..

-

It had been a week since the Canadian opened up about his feelings for the Cuban, he hated that he did. He ruined their friendship officially and there was no way of starting over.

It ate him up on the insides knowing he'd lost her forever, she meant the world to him, if only she felt the same for him.

He let out one of his biggest secrets to her, in the worse way possible. He felt like he hated that he liked her, and that he was blaming her for everything. This was his fault to, why did he blame her all.

But one thing he knew he needed to do was to get over her. Talking to her even looking at her made his feelings of her grow stronger, that was the only reasons he ignored her. If he hadn't made this promise to himself he knew he would've picked up every single one of those calls. It didn't even matter if they fought, he just wanted to hear her voice.

Everything was to much. Planning for tour, new music, interviews. He couldn't handle it anymore. He couldn't feel the passion he once did when he got to preform, or the excitement when his song hit number one. He was only 20 years old and he already felt burned out.

He had many text from Andrew and his label saying that his latest song 'Where Were You In The Morning' was becoming a bit and he needed to promote it. He tried arguing saying he needed this break, to find his love for music again, but they ignored his request. This week alone the Canadian already did more than 10 interviews and 6 live performances on a variety of famous lat night talk shows.

He was tired, warned out, sad and anxious. He had no feeling in him anymore. He had a couple days off until he had to go do some more promotion, but all he did was drink as much as he could. It was his only way of forgetting, letting go and when he drank all his problems went away. It was an escape. And he felt like he always needed an escape.

Usually the Canadian would turn to writing music but he didn't have any passion for the art, and he was okay with that. He didn't feel like he needed to preform or meet fans. All of the sudden the relevancy of him and his career didn't matter to him. He didn't know who he was anymore, and that scared him.

Shawn headed to his fridge and grabbed his fifth beer, this was one of many in the last hour. He had Brian and Geoff over, they noticed he was going a little heavy with the alcohol lately.

"Uh shawn.. calm down, that's like what your fourth beer?" Brian said.

"Fifth..." Geoff corrected Brian pointing to the other four empty cans on the floor.

"Yeah who gives a shit." Shawn said and drank the beer fairly quickly. "I'm on vacation for like two more days, let it fucking happen!" Shawn glared at both of his friends who both shifted their attention from the tv to him

"Yeah we know, but we've come over to hang out almost everyday and you go through like six beers in one hour..." Brian told the taller brunette boy

"So? I'm just trying to relax.." Shawn said and took a long sip of his beer

"Well there are other ways to relax, I don't know play some music or write some new music!" Geoff suggested