24 | Letting You Know - PART 2

A/N: VOTE + COMMENT 💓

'Letting you know' will be divided into three chapters :)

enjoy 2/3

-

Shawn and Camila had just gotten off there flight and had arrived at LAX, the meeting with Camila's label went well and now it was Shawn's turn to tell his label, and he was genuinely nervous.

It was the mid afternoon and the meeting with Shawn's label wasn't until the next morning so they had plenty of time to rest.

"Shawny.." Camila whined

"Yeah Mila.." Shawn said and turned back and saw how tired the Cuban girl was looking.

"My bags are heavy.." she said and looked at the Canadian with puppy dog eyes and Shawn looked at her laughed

"By bags do you mean bag, as in only one because you are only holding your backpack" Shawn said and laughed as he stacked their bags on a cart.

"Yeah..." she said and the Canadian let out a chuckle as he stacked the last of their bags on the trolly and he looked at her "carry my backpack, please?" She asked her friend tiredly.

Shawn groaned and rolled his eyes, Camila just smiled as she handed him her bag and he put it on behind his back.

"Thank you.." she said and opened her arms for a hug. Shawn smiled and pulled the smaller brunette into his chest and she sighed as her arms wrapped around his torso and they hugged one another.

"Excuse me.." Shawn felt a tap on his shoulder and Shawn turned around while Camila was still wrapped up in his arms and she cuddled into his chest. Shawn looked down and saw a girl whom he'd never met before and immediately realized she was probably just a fan.

"Hi..." the girl with small green eyes said nervously as her whole body was shaking and she gave Shawn big a smile.

"Hi hun, how are you?" Shawn asked the girl and Camila removed her face from Shawn's chest and looked over at the girl who's eyes grew.

"Oh my god!" She said once she realized that the girl cuddling in Shawn's arms was Camila and the pair of best friends laughed

"Can I get a p-picture?!" The girl asked over excitedly

"S-sure.." Shawn chuckled and the girl pulled out her phone shakily entered her password and Shawn and Camila poses for the photo, the girl thanked them and walked away.

"Let's go before anybody else notices us.." Camila yawned and Shawn agreed and they pulled away from each other's embrace and walked to their cab.

A long hour drive to their hotel, Shawn forgot how bad L.A traffic was. They paid their cab driver and Shawn grabbed their bags and and luckily people from the hotel were kind enough to offer him room service to help him with his bags.

Shawn thanked the hotel worker and him and Camila had already received the key and they both headed up to their suite.

"I'm tired..." Camila said as she immediately collapsed on the bed. "And hungry, and I want to cry because I haven't had food in so long and the flight was annoying and just, I can't. " Camila complained and Shawn chuckled