5 | Confused Feelings

A/N: VOTE + COMMENT BABESZ🌺

Yeah I'm writing this in geo again.

-

"Shawn, I need to tell you something.." Camila said interrupting Shawn, silence fell between the two as Shawn stared at her confusedly.

Camila didn't know if she could tell Shawn, she didn't know if she ever could. She was lucky enough that there were no photos of the two that night. The only way he'd find out would be by other celebrities at that party or if she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Camila froze. She looked at him with wide eyes, her palms sweating and heart beating fast. She couldn't get her words out

"What is it?" Shawn asked

"I-I...I just feel sick. I need to go home." Camila said and got up quickly, and gathered her things.

"I'll drive you.." Shawn said.

"No!" Camila said strictly

"What do you mean no?! How will you get back?" Shawn asked and stared at her in shock.

"I don't want you near me right now, okay?!" Camila told the Canadian in shock.

"Camila I can't just leave you here." The Canadian argued back "how will you get back to your hotel!" He asked

"I'll get a cab okay, just get out!" She said. She started to panic. She didn't want to freak out like this. She didn't know what else to do, she just knew she wanted to be alone.

"Camila, can we just talk about this!" He pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about Shawn, just leave! God.." she said a little loudly and people started to stare at them

"Fine, whatever you want." Shawn glared at her angrily and grabbed his keys and stormed out of the store.

He was so confused of her sudden mood change, she all of the sudden wanted nothing to do with him. Camila acted like she hated him. He walked to his car and angrily drove off..

-

Camila waited outside for her taxi, she knew their lunch would go downhill, she knew she wouldn't stop thinking about last night. She knew her feelings would overwhelm her and she'd end up doing something stupid.

Tears filled her eyes thinking back to the fight, it shouldn't be affecting her as much as it was. She just slept with her best friend, he didn't even know. She should just brush it off and pretend like nothing happen, but she couldn't, she kept thinking about it.

The cab came and Camila got in, it was a silent drive back to her hotel. She paid the man and thanked him and went up to her hotel room.

As soon as she got to her hotel room, she collapsed on the bed. She was tired and felt sick. She felt dizzy and had a headache. She didn't think much of it, she probably still had a bunch of alcohol in her system.

She couldn't wait for her flight back to Miami tonight. She couldn't wait to go home. She needed a break for a while.

Of course she loved touring, writing and singing, but this year had been so busy and hectic. A break would help her become less tense.

She decided she would take a nap before packing up to start her journey to the airport and eventually back home in Miami. She thought it would be the best idea to help her relax and get her mind off things.

As she was to go to bed, her phone vibrated, annoyed. She picked up her phone off the night stand and checked her notification

Shawnito😍:
Can we talk about today?! Please..

Camila groaned, she didn't want to answer him. She didn't even want to see him, let alone talk to him.

She swiped on the notification and cleared it. She sighed in relief as she felt a little weight being lifted off her shoulders. She really didn't want to stress over him.

Placing her phone back onto the night stand and cuddling into her sheets, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep...

A/N: Hey y'all hoped you enjoyed this chap!!

Remember to vote and comment!

Thanks for more than 100 votes and 500 reads!! That's crazy!!

Till the next chapter 🌺