21 | Change

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT 💗

WoAh 7k reads and 900+ votes?! That's crazyyy tymm💓🥰

-

"Thank you..." Shawn told the Cuban as she handed him a cup of coffee she just made. Shawn and Camila sat across from one another and Shawn took a sip from the hot cup off coffee and Camila watched him.

It was now mid-afternoon and Shawn and Camila both had calmed down and had somewhat wrapped their minds around the fact that Camila was pregnant.

"So... about this..." Camila said nervously,  she didn't really know what to say about the matter.

"I don't want to get rid of it..." Shawn said.

"You want to keep it?" Camila asked confusedly.

"You don't?" Shawn fired back.

"I never said that.." The Cuban told him sassily.

"Your tone implied it." Shawn rolled his eyes.

"We're young.." Camila said. 

"So what?" Shawn said, taking a sip from his coffee.

"We're not in love.." Camila said shyly.

"Says you.." Shawn said and bit his lip.

Camila looked up at the Canadian. The two locked eyes and she remembered how a couple weeks ago shawn had admitted everything to her, how he felt about her and they way she made him feel. He let everything out.

"Shawn-" the Cuban tried to speak but the taller boy had cut her off.

"Don't." He breathed out heavily. "I don't want to hear the 'sorry I don't feel the same' or 'you're like my best friend and I don't want to loose that!' excuses..." Shawn said frustratedly.

Camila sighed and looked down at her hands sadly, she didn't allow herself to feel the feelings she had for him, she locked them away. She didn't want to feel like that because she knew she wasn't good for him. She would end up hurting him and she didn't want to loose him.

"I-i...I'm sorry.." she said "just because I don't feel the same doesn't mean you should just dwell over me.. find someone that's loved you back.." Camila said and bit his lip

"So you don't love me back?" Shawn smirked, now he was teasing her.

"You know what I meant, it a certain way..." Camila smiled.

"Maybe after we have that baby.." Shawn said looking at her stomach. She wasn't showing at all and she wouldn't be for a couple of more months but it still shocked him that his kid was in there.

"You really want to have this baby..." Camila asked

"Yeah, I just.. I can't do that... nor can I give it up.." Shawn sighed softly.

"Yeah I understand.." Camila said.

"Do you want to get rid of it?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know..." Camila said honestly "It's just that, you know my career has just taken the next level and so has your, this baby is going to stop that.." Camila said and Shawn nodded

"Understandable.. it's your body and i don't want to pressure you to keep something you don't want.." Shawn told her with sad smile.

"No, you're not doing that...it's just that being a mom is so hard, and in the public eye too..." the Cuban sighed

"Yeah...it's going to be tough to manage but what? You won't start showing till your fourth of fifth month... well it won't be too noticeable.." the brown haired boy told her.

"Then what? Do I just hide it?" Camila questioned

"Well are we keeping the pregnancy a secret from fans?" Shawn asked

"Of course we are!" Camila said like it was the obvious thing to do.

"Well then, yeah will keep it a secret.." Shawn said

"Well we have to tell our labels and families..." Camila said

"Oh no..." Shawn said and buried his head in his hands

"What?" Camila said and furrowed her brows at the Canadian who was clearly distraught at the idea of telling his family and label.

"What's so bad about telling our family?" Camila giggled.

"It's not my family I worry about. It's label, more importantly my team..." Shawn told Camila

She just looked at the boy confusedly, she knew both sides would be supportive since they were well admired by their labels.

"I can already think about the teasing and the jokes..." Shawn groaned and threw his head back

Camila laughed and bit her lip

"Teasing? Why would they tease?" Camila asked

"You really are clueless.." Shawn looked at Camila dumbfounded. Camila just gave him a confused looked and the Canadian just shook his head in laughter. "Wow, you got you're best friend that you're secretly in love with pregnant! Good job buddy!" Shawn said annoyed, and Camila laughed.

"Well I mean they are just stating the obvious!" Camila said

"Don't tell me what's obvious okay, it took you four years to realize how I feel about you and I had to fucking tell you that too! Writing an album just wasn't enough for you huh Cabello?" Shawn smirked at the Cuban

"So you really did write that album for me? Huh Mendes?" She teased back

"Maybe that's why I won the Grammy for it" Shawn said and bit his lip which caused the Cuban to blush. She didn't say anything looked down embarrassedly.

Shawn got up and walk closer to her and Camila felt like she was getting even redder.

"Ahh... I got her to blush!" Shawn smiled and took his finger and grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

Their eyes connected and a smile came across Shawn's face and the Cuban bit her lip. Shawn leaned his head closer to her and Camila's eyes grew and there foreheads we basically touching

"I'll win you over Cabello.. just watch" Shawn smiled and kissed the top her head head.

A/N: I really like this chapter oop🤭 I feel like after so much drama this was needed.

Kssksksk lets hope I can update soon my guys!1!1!1!🥰

Until the next chapter...🙃