19 | I'm here.

A/N VOTE AND COMMENT

-

Camila woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy, she wasn't use to having morning sickness, she was almost a month pregnant and she still wasn't use the the idea of her being pregnant. Nobody knew other than her. She wanted to tell somebody who could help her through this but, she knew she wouldn't until Shawn knew.

That was if he came of course.

She sighed, it was almost 12pm and her appointment wasn't until a couple hours later.  She got up and ran to her toilet and threw up. She knew she wasn't ready for this.

-

Shawn had just got off his flight, the snow storms in Canada had delayed his flight a little longer than he hoped. Shawn was now about 3 hours over the 24 limit. With him breaking his phone he had now way of telling Camila that he would run a little late.

Shawn decided he would just head over to Camila's apartment as soon as he could.  He just hope she could forgive him for being a couple hours late. It was almost around one in the afternoon and Shawn had just grabbed his bags and started heading outside of his airport.

Waiting for a taxi, he stood outside impatiently until he finally spotted one and rushed to it. Opening the door. Shawn jumped in throwing his bags in the trunk and sat in the back seat.

"Where to?" The driver ask.

"U-um... h-here.." Shawn said, still having some alcohol in his system he showed the man his address on his phone

"Had to much to drink?" The driver smirked as he could smell the alcohol from his breath and clothes.

"Uh...I think?" Shawn said, the driver laughed and continued to drive Shawn to his destination.

Shawn still wore his hood over his head with sunglasses. Nobody recognized him which he was thankful for. He didn't want fans to see him in such shitty conditions.

After about an hour, Shawn finally arrived at Camila's apartment. Camila's house already being a forty minute drive from the airport, there was a lot of traffic. Shawn paid the driver his money and thanked him before grabbing his bag and rushing to her apartment.

He arrived and Shawn felt himself shaking. He removed his hood and took of his glasses and hung them off his hoodie.

His palms were sweating as a lump formed in his stomach. His breathe started to quicken as his hands slowly rose to the door and he knocked on it quietly.

Anxiously waiting for the door to open, he couldn't wait to see her face again. He hoped she wanted to see him, he definitely wanted to see him. He missed her so much.

The door slowly opened and he looked down and met eyes with the smaller girl. Her eyes widen as a smile of relief covered his face. He warmly smiled too and bit his lip.

She couldn't help but notice his red, tired eyes and the faint alcohol smell that came from his clothes, but she didn't care. He was here. Suddenly everything came back, all the memories and everything from the last couple of weeks suddenly hit her and her eyes started to water.

Suddenly she he felt his arms around her waist and being pulled closer to him. His head cuddled into her neck and she could hear a faint cry coming from him. Still processing everything. she hugged back wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her if possible.

It had felt so nice to have each other in their in on another's embraces' again. Camila had felt tears rolling down her cheeks and into his sweater.

The two continued to hug, they stayed like that for awhile, just hugging each other in comfortable silence.

"You came.." Camila's voice spoke shakily

"Of course I did.." Shawn said squeezing her tighter and mumbling into her neck.

The pulled away and Shawn looked into her tear-filled eyes and she smiled weakly.

Shawn smiled to, his arms wrapped around her waist and hers were around his neck, they were both so close.

"I'm sorry, I know didn't make it in 24 hours.." he chuckled.

"It's okay.." Camila said and laughed with tears still slowly falling from her eyes down to her cheeks.

"I missed you.." Shawn admitted

"I missed you." Camila and cuddled back into his chest, Shawn's heart fluttered and rested his gin on her had and held her close to him.

"I'm sorry.." Camila mumbled into his chest.

Shawn looked down at her confused and Camila looked up at the Canadian meeting his eyes. Shawn furrowed his brows at the smaller girl.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" Shawn asked

"I need to tell you something..." she said nervously.

A/N: I know y'all love LOVE these cliffhangers :)

Remember to vote and comment!

Till the next chapter :)