4 | Lunch Celebrations

A/N: VOTE + COMMENT BABES 🌹

more than 320+ reads thank you!!!

I'm honour of that! here's another chapter, y'all wanted this!! I'm writing this during geo cuz geo is boring and I don't like to pay attention 🤠

-

5 o'clock rolled around faster than Camila expected. She was ready, wearing a simple red hoodie with blue ripped skinny jeans. She wore a pair of black timberlands to complete her look. She now sat in the couch in her hotel room, patiently waiting for Shawn to arrive.

Minutes had past and Camila heard a knock on her hotel rooms door, she already felt butterflies erupt in her stomach. She weakly got up and put her phone into her her pocket and nervously went to the door.

She headed to the door and opened it slowly. She looked up at the tall brunette male who was standing in front of her, he greeted her with a big, warm smile. She already felt her knees shaking, her palms getting sweaty and her heart racing a million miles a minute.

Why did it affect her so much? Maybe because he had no idea it was she who left him in the morning...

"Ready to go?" Shawn asked and went into hug her.

Camila turned around ignoring his hug. "Yeah... I just need to grab my wallet.." she said, the Cuban walked quickly back into her hotels living room and the Canadian let himself in.

"No need Camzie, I'll pay!" Shawn smiled

Camila smiled at him "You're too kind Canada" she said. Shawn laughed.

"Only for you.." he said and Camila's cheeks started to heat up. She looked at him and playfully rolled her eyes.

"What?!" Shawn smiled

"Nothing, can we go now?!" Camila said and smiled and him brightly.

"Of course.." she smiled as the two best friends left her hotel and into her car.

-

Camila was shocked, it wasn't awkward nor weird. She thought her relationship with him would be ruined for her forever, but it wasn't. It was rather natural. It was like it nothing ever happened, she was glad that nothing changed.

She would still have to live with the fact that she slept with him, that would never leave her conscious.

As the radio blasted through his car speakers Shawn sang along to the song, Camila smiled. She always loved hearing him sing. She could listen to his voice all day, his voice made her happy.

She sighed and slumped back into the car seat and looked out the window. She started to think to herself.

'What if she was dating him, how would it be different from her life now? Would she be happier as his girlfriend? Does she want to be his girlfriend? Would he want to be her boyfriend? Does he even like her like that?' Camila had a million thoughts, none of them would leave her alone and let her relax.

"Would you ever date me?" Camila asked all of the sudden, breaking the silence

Shawn's eyes widen and felt his cheek heat up. Did she know about his crush on her? Did his drunk self tell her something she didn't need to know? He wanted to tell her when he was ready, not when he was drunk and wasn't thinking straight.

"W-what?!" Shawn said and bit his lip nervously. "Why do you ask?" Shawn continued.

"I don't know, people ship us.. we always deny the rumours, what if we do end up dating?" The Cuban asked curiously as the Canadian tried to park the car.

"Well, Mila, if we did end up dating. Then I would be happy.." he responded as he finally parked the car and pulled the keys out of the ignition.

"Isn't it weird, like to date your best friend..." she said shyly

"No, I mean it would happen naturally... so it wouldn't be weird.." he told her and they both stepped out of the car and walked into the restaurant.

It didn't take long for people to notice the pair of famous best friends walking into the restaurants. Of course people whispered asked for photos and took photos of them. They weren't fazed though. This was their life.

They bought their food and were talking about new music, Harry Potter, a future collaboration and goals. Camila barely touched her food, she wasn't feeling all to well. She really couldn't think straight. She felt bad that he didn't know

"Hey you okay?" Shawn asked noticing how Camila wasn't really paying attention 

"Uh, Yeah.." She said and looked at him.

"Really? You've barely touched your food Mila, are you sure?" Shawn asked his best friend with a concerned tone lurking in his voice.

"Yeah, I think I just feel sick. Maybe I drank to much yesterday.." she sighed and pushed her plate aside.

"Oh we can go back to your hotel and rest.." he suggested.

"No, no..." she said and crossed her arms

"Mila we can-" Shawn started his sentence but was immediately interrupted

"Shawn I need to tell you something."

A/N: here you go, y'all wanted this!

Don't forget to vote and comment loves

Till the next chapter🌸