44 | The Wedding

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT!!

I'm finishing this book tonight, I'm so sorry for being so inactive. The weather has been so good and I really like being outside 🥺

-

*a year later*

Finally, the had come where the two would be officially married. They had planned there wedding, it was perfect. It was everything that they pictured. From her dress, to the cake to even the colour of the napkins, everything was perfect.

Shawn wanted to make sure everything was perfect for his soon to be wife. Yes, he was on twenty two and that was a young age to get married but he was so in love with Camila, he never imagined himself with anybody but her.

Camila was now getting ready, her five brides maid helping her into her dress as she was getting perfectly fitted. Her hair and makeup was simple. Of course her skin looking gorgeous and her eye makeup done very natural.

However her wedding gown was so extravagant, large and she felt just like Cinderella. Her dress was a ball gown. It was large and it was layers upon layers. The top of the dress hugged her waist beautifully. It was made out a nice, simple lace pattern with Swarovski crystals covering her entire dress. She looked stunning as her she had a small diamond crown in her hair which held her vail in her hair. She looked at her mother who had tears in her eyes. She looked so gorgeous, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Oh my god hunny, you look gorgeous.." her mom said "are you ready.." Sinu asked as she grabbed Camila's hand

"Yeah mom.. I really am.." Camila smiled and tried to hold her tears back, she dreamed of getting married ever since she was a little girl.

"Mija I'm so happy for you, come on hun, let's drive to the venue.." Camila nodded and it would be a struggle to get into the limo, Camila wanted her grand entrance.

The venue was beautiful. They wanted it to be outside. It was a beautiful garden where they had booked the venue. White flowers hung from the tall bushes and threes as everything was decorated perfectly.

Shawn has picked out the place. He wanted to get married in the summer because one he knew his fiancée hated the harsh Canadian winters. She also loved being free in nature so having their wedding outside was something that they both wanted.

Shawn was now fully ready in his tux. He got it specially made. Amelia was with his mom right now, she was the flower girl and she was getting her special treatment by herself now.

"Fuck.. this is happening eh?" Shawn said looking at his father who helped him with his tie

"Good luck son.." Manuel told his son proudly

"I can't wait to see her" Shawn breathes out.

"She's going to be a beautiful bride.." Manuel patted his sons shoulders.

"I know.. my heart is racing.." Shawn breathed out.

"Yeah I know.. take in ever moment." Manuel said

"Of course.." shawn laughed.

-

The wedding began. Shawn stood at the front with his five groomsmen waiting for Camila's grand arrival. He hand t seen her in a wedding dress so he knew he'd cry the minute he saw his wife walk out.

He imagined this since he met Camila back when he was only fifteen years old. He couldn't believe Camila would soon be Mrs. Mendes. He couldn't believe he was actually marrying the girl of his dreams.