Chapter 14

Make sure to leave some comments!

Adrian

I sigh in annoyance as Luna and Tia engage in another conversation about which Avenger they would date. Could this plane land any faster? I think to myself as I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my phone. The device vibrates in my hand, meaning I have received a notification. I check my phone to see that I have a text from Dakota.

Dakota: are you coming to dinner tonight?

Me: dinner?

Dakota: did dad not tell you? He's having dinner at his house tonight at 7

Me: nah he didn't tell me anything lol

Dakota: where have you been anyway

Me: I was in Chicago on a business trip but I'm on my way back. I'll come to dinner tonight

Dakota: ok see you later ily

I smile and tuck my phone back into my pocket. I look over at the new pair of friends who are still talking loudly.

"I'm serious!" Tia says. "Captain America is the hottest one!"

"That's impossible because Thor exists," Luna retorts, crossing his legs under his but. "I want Thor to impregnate me," he says causing me to glare at him.

"Thor has a big dick."

"I know," Luna giggles. "Thor with the hammer," he winks.

My eyes widen. "Luna!" I snap.

He looks over to me. "Oh...hey babe...I almost forgot you were here.."

"Yeah, whatever," I playfully roll my eyes and wrap my arm around his shoulder, pulling him close to me. Luna takes this as an opportunity to swing his legs across my lap and cuddle into my chest. "What happened to your shoes?" I ask, massaging his small feet that are covered with striped socks.

"I took them off," he points to a pair of white sneakers that were placed neatly under the seat across from us. I grab the television remote and try to turn the channel to something that he would enjoy, eventually stopping on a cooking show I've seen him watch before. I see Tia smile at us before placing all of her focus onto her laptop. "Babe?"

I look down at Luna. "What's up?"

"Can I have some of your pretzels?" he asks, reaching for the bag that was sitting on the stand next to me. I grab them and hold them away from him. "Babe! Give them to me!"

"No," I respond, laughing at his pouts.

"Why not?" he whines.

"Say 'I'm more attractive than Thor'," I chuckle.

"I'm more attractive than Thor," he smirks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine, starve then," I shrug and put the pretzels back down on the stand.

"Okay! Okay! You're more attractive than Thor!" he groans.

"And say I have a bigger dick than Thor."

"B-But that would be lying...you know I don't lie..."

"Say it!" I tickle his feet resulting in a loud squeal to escape from him.

"You have a bigger...thing...than Thor!" He laughs, trying to move away from me.

"Good. Now give me a kiss," I pucker my lips.

Luna leans toward me, getting extremely close to my lips. Suddenly, he smiles and says, "thank you," before sitting back in his seat. I furrow my brows before I notice the bag of pretzels in his hand. He begins giggling until he notices the glare I'm giving him. "Sorry, baby," He leans over and softly pecks my lips.