CHAPTER 3

Haneul POV

Because tomorrow was the first day of school after spring break, I decided to have a chill day and rest on the roof of my cousin Seokmin's laboratory\hospital. I never understood why he never just decided on one: laboratory or hospital. He just went with the two. CONFUSION. Anyways, the view from the roof is absolutely gorgeous and it is the perfect place to have a good look at the sun at dusk. My gang are going to the movies tonight, so they obviously asked if I wanted to come, and I obviously said no. Not that I don't like them, I honestly adore them, but I wanted some time alone at peace. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door. The lab\hospital isn't that far from my school nor my home, so it wasn't that long of a walk to get there. When I finally reached the lab\hospital (LMAO) I saw Seokmin talking on the phone in front of the entrance, and because I'm PoLiTe, I went to say hello.

"Hi Seokmin!" I shouted from far and waved at him. He tilted his said in my direction and gave me a warm smile and waved back. I didn't want to bother him, so I headed toward the rooftop of this immense building my cousin afforded. When I reached the top, I sat at my usual spot, took out my telescope and started observing the beautiful, clear sky. I spotted a group of birds migrating and forming shapes in the sky, and a few clouds that were shaped like a pig, a dragon, and an ass (HAHAHAHAHA). I began to feel tired and suddenly fell asleep on the spot.

 When I woke up, it was already pretty late. I gathered all my things and descended the roof top. Seokmin wasn't in front of the entrance anymore obviously. The building had no security guard during that time, since he's taking a "break". I headed near the exit doors when I suddenly heard running footsteps behind me. I looked back to see what was going on, and I suddenly felt someone grab me from behind and pull me to the left side of the gates. I tried to scream but the guy was too strong and didn't let go of me until a gang of men ran near us, out of the gates and out of sight. I finally loosened the boy's grab and managed to get him off me. To my surprise, he looked very handsome and good looking. He had messy dark brown hair, and hazelnut eyes. We kept eye contact for a good minute, then he broke the contact and ran away. I was puzzled about two things. First: how can someone be so handsome, and who is he anyways, and what was he doing running away from a gang of men inside my cousin's lab\hospital! Second: who were these men chasing him? Too many questions for one day.

 I ran back inside the building to see that nothing has happened nor changed. NOTHING. CONFUSION. Then I noticed Seokmin walking towards me.

"Hey Haneul. You good?", he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm... I'm okay" I answered

"You sure you don't need anything?"

"No, I'm good coz thanks I'll just head home"

He nodded and went back to work, while I headed to the exit. I had to rest. Too much has happened today. Plus, tomorrow is going to be a good day... The first day of school after spring break. Yay....

Hansol POV

I woke up the next day questioning my life existence. I still couldn't believe what happened to me yesterday. It was insane. I was wondering if I should text Sungcheol or give him a call asking what he had done to me, or even tell my parents about it, but I decided not to. I figured maybe being a wolf wouldn't be that bad. If I learned how to control myself and my emotions I could get through it. UGHHHH WHAT AM I THINKING! THIS IS A BAD IDEA! I really need to get my mind off this. But then, it clicked to me. My best friend Seokmin works at a lab not too far from my house. I could maybe ask him to run some tests and see what he can do about me. I always trusted Seokmin with my life, and I know he does too. That's it, I'm going to pay Seokmin a visit this afternoon. Now, I need nutrition and hydration, and prepare my stuff for school tomorrow. 

Attending a new school is so stressing, but I know a student there. Joshua Hong (Hong Jisoo uwu) and I used to attend the same martial arts class when we were kids, and we still talk to each other often, so I guess I wouldn't be that lonely. Plus, Joshua has a whole gang of friends or as he likes to call the "bouta", so I could make new friends. He knew I was transferring to his school and helped me buy all the Books I needed two weeks ago. 

The morning drifted quickly, and it was time to go to the lab. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. As I was walking in an alley, which reminded me a lot of the "voodoo alley" where Sungcheol and I met, except it was much brighter and less scary, I started hearing manly chatter and footsteps from behind me. I tried to fasten my pace but suddenly felt someone grab my arm from behind and push me backward. There were several men, about 6 surrounding me wearing masks. I was really scared. Oh no...

"Look people, the new wolf guy is here! Passed down by our dearest Choi Sungcheol...", a man said with a deep voice.

"You're coming with us rookie.", another spat out.

"Who are you?!" I shouted

"You wouldn't want to know... Hansol", the "leader" said grabbing a hold of my arm firmly. Suddenly, I felt cold blood rushing fast through my veins and felt my eyes widen and my vision became a pitch red color. I pushed the leader hard, away from me and started running away from the group of men.

"GET HIM!" I heard the leader scream. I ran with all of my speed and felt the air slapping my face as I did. They were following me, and I had no other place to go than O.R.I.O.N LABS, Seokmin's laboratory. I ran into the back gates so that the security guard couldn't see me, but I forgot that he is always taking a "break". I headed for the last floor of the immense building and saw the group following me. Damn they were fast. I felt like an animal, like I could destroy everything in my path. They were chasing me for a good hour now, yet I didn't feel tired, and I don't think the men did either. I decided to get out of the building and end this charade. I took the main entrance, though on one was there, which was a good sign. 

I ran out, but unfortunately for me, noticed a girl walking out of the building too. I didn't want to hurt her or cause trouble, so I controlled myself, ran towards her, grabbed her tightly and pushed her to the side of the gate. I could notice she was trying to scream, but I kept hold of her tightly until the group of men ran out the were out of sight. After that, the girl managed to loosen the hold and pushed me away. She was indeed very pretty with long slicky and wavy dark hazelnut hair, and light brown that shined even in the darkness. At that moment, "wolf mode" was deactivated, and I turned around and ran without thinking twice.

 I completely forgot about Seokmin for the past few hours, and tomorrow is the first school day at my new school, so I needed to get rest. I hope I'll fit in okay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A|N: YOOOOO I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 3! Btw this was a pretty long chapter, and there will be a lot more chapters that are this long yeeet. oh and for those who probably didn't know Lee Seokmin is Dokyeom (DK) uwuuuu