BONUS CHAPTER 1: Jeon Wonwoo

Mingyu POV

The boys and I decided to hang out at the TWICETAGRAM café, where Dahyun works. We wanted to have some bro time, and as for the girls, they're hanging out together somewhere too. Anyways when we arrive, we were, as usual, greeted by Dahyun at the counter.

"Hey boys! Without the girls today?" she asked

"Yeah well, they're fun and all but we wanted some bro time you know?" Minghao said

"Yeah I feel you. So the usual?" She chuckled and smiled

"You know it Hyun" Hansol smiled at her and we headed to our usual table by the window. It wasn't too crowded today, but there were still a few full tables.

"Oof finally a bro day" Seungkwan sighed and stretched. "Don't get me wrong I love my sisters, but my bros are my bros you know?"

"Yeah we know Boo" Jeonghan laughed. After few conversations, our order arrived. though I didn't care much about the food when I saw him... He looked like he was new here; beautiful shot black curly, permed hair, dashing smile, shining brown eyes.... wait what the heck... why am I feeling weird right now...

"Your order guys" he smiled and put our plates on the table. I just sat there, and stared at his perfect features. DAMN WTF IS UP WITH ME. When he looked at me, our gazes locked. Straight? What does that even mean now? The others were just looking at us, and I could tell they were confused as living hell.

"YAH WONWOO! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! ORDER FOR TABLE 7!" One of the waiters shouted. Wonwoo... Even his name gave me goosebumps...

"Coming..." he whispered, and slowly walked away, breaking our eye contact.

"Uh... Mingyu?" Joshua asked

"You okay man?" said Hansol while I shook my head.

"Uh yeah... I'm fine" I smiled and we started eating casually, although Minghao and Seungkwan already devoured half their plates. From time to time, I always peeked out to see Wonwoo working around, and we sometimes looked at each other. Damn he was hot... UGH WTF AM I EVEN THINKING! Once we finished eating and payed the check and started walking to the door, I stopped at the counter where Dahyun was standing. The others were already outside.

"Hey Dahyun, who's the new guy over there?" I asked pointing at Wonwoo

"Oh him! Jeon Wonwoo, he's been working here for about a week. Very impressive young man actually and really good looking. Why? He caught your eye did he?" she smirked

"What? No!..." I blushed. at that moment, Wonwoo approached us, and I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks even more than before.

"All done Dahyun" he flashed her his killer smile.

"Great!" she said but quickly noticed that all his attention was on me.

"I'll let you two talk for a bit" she whispered, winked, and entered the staff room. We looked at each other for awhile, until he smiled at me, and handed his hand over for me to shake.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo" he said in his deep voice. Gosh WTF AM I FEELING RIGHT NOW.

"I-i'm Kim Mingyu" I smiled back

"YAH MINGYU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR ELSE WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" Seungkwan and Minghao sang, later getting shushed by Joshua.

"Well... I guess I'll see you around Mingyu" Wonwoo patted my shoulder.

"Yeah I'll see you around" I managed to blurt out so quickly he laughed at me

"Cute" he whispered, smiled, and also entered the staff room. Ugh wow. I know what I'm feeling now. Gay. I'M GAY FOR JEON WONWOO PEOPLE. I walked out of the café and entered the car. Nobody said anything before I broke the silence.

"Guys I think I'm gay" I spat out

"Obviously. you should have seen your face staring at him the whole time!" Seungkwan laughed

"Aw stop Seungkwan!" Jeonghan said, and we drove back home. I hope we get to know each other more sometime... Jeon Wonwoo...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: AYYYY YALL THE FIRST BONUS CHAPTERRR well yes it had to be a meanie one cz we STAN SSKKSKS next chapter will be about chan and soonyoung uwuu

ALSO I CANT MF WAIT FOR SVT S COMSBACK ON JAN 21 AAAAAAAAAAA