CHAPTER 10

Minyoung POV

There were about 6 voodoo men forming a line in front the boys forming another line. WeIrD. I notice Jeonghan mouthing the words: "I knew it. GO AWAY" but I didn't care much. I grabbed a firm hold of my gun when I saw a man that looked like the "leader" approaching me.

"Oh. Look who we have here. Park Minyoung." He said biting his lip.

"How do you know my name?" I asked firmly

"I know a lot of people. Especially beautiful people" he said. I so wanted to punch him in the face. I saw Jeonghan from the corner of my eye, and he looked like he was about to destroy a whole damn state.

"Don't you dare come near me" I commanded holding up my gun

"Oh really..."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Jeonghan shouted

"What did you say rookie? He said looking at him

"I THINK YOU HEARD ME ALRIGHT. I SAID DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" he repeated seriously. A second after that, I felt a palm getting hit right across my face. I spat a bit of blood but not too much.

"Oops" the leader said sarcastically. I could see Jeonghan clutching his fists. Remembering my father's words, I held my head up, wiped my bloody mouth, and hit the leader hard with my gun on the head, then with my foot in his stomach.

"That's my girl" I heard Jeonghan say. The leader was down. I then looked around quickly and shot a cardboard box. Momo then came running from the back door.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard Joshua scream looking at Momo. She didn't seem to care.

"GET THEM!" another man shouted. The remaining men charged on the boys and me. I used all the skills I had to stay alive. The others were fighting well and especially Hansol and Mingyu. Suddenly, I felt someone push me to the ground. It was the leader.

"You thought you could get rid of me so easily?!" he said charging at me making me drop my gun. I stopped him with a meal stick I found, and damn he was heavy! I could feel my muscles hurting from trying to keep him away from me. Then. He took out a pocket knife.

"You'll pay for this PARK MINYOUNG!" he took the knife and started approaching it from me. I used all my strength and power to push him away. I was so tired. I used my last bit of strength to kick him in the stomach again and pushed him away from me making him land hard on his back and lose consciousness. He unfortunately managed to scratch my cheek pretty deep, but I was okay. I saw Joshua running towards me while panting.

"Minyoung are you okay?!" he said and put his two hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm okay..." I answered panting picking up the gun.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Why did you come?! And why is Momo here too?!" he said and hit a man approaching us. I looked over at Momo who was fighting like a queen like damn.

"Long story, no time now" I said hitting another man right in the face. We then both noticed a man getting thrown to the other side of the room by... HANSOL?! How could he be so strong?! I continued fighting but then heard Minghao scream. I turned around and saw Hansol holding Minghao, who was trying to stop him from hurting a gangster too bad, firmly by the hand and Jeonghan trying to stop both of them. Then... NO WAY! HANSOL THREW MINGHAO INTO A PILE OF BOXES AND WOOD AND JEONGHAN ONTO A WALL!

"Oh my GOD!" I murmured with my hands on my mouth. The gangsters, after seeing the seen, ran away, and out of the parking lot.

"JEONGHAN!" Joshua shouted and dashed near Jeonghan, and I followed him. I knelt next to him, looking at his unconscious body in disbelief. How could Hansol do that? Why would he? Joshua and Momo were beside me, looking as shocked as I was.

"Jeonghan please open your eyes please!" I said shaking him slightly and tearing up at the same time. Momo took Jeonghan's hand to check his pulse.

"His pulse is okay ..." she said. I felt a little relived.

"We have to get him to a hospital! Him and Minghao!" Joshua said

"Yeah come on get him up" I said still tearing up a little while Seungkwan came running to us.

"What the..." he started

"Seungkwan..." I whispered

"He's gonna be fine." He rubbed my back and helped Joshua get Jeonghan up. Seungkwan turned around and gave Hansol a sassy stare. I turned back to see how Minghao was doing, and Momo went over to him and helped him up along with Mingyu. He was conscious but got hit pretty hard and was bleeding. Hansol was just standing there looking at both Jeonghan and Minghao in disbelief.

"What have you done..." I asked

"I...." I turned around before he could finish and headed out the door to call the O.R.I.O.N LABS ambulance.

Haneul POV

After waiting for about half an hour outside, hearing many screams from inside, I started feeling uncomfortable. I was concerned for everyone especially Minyoung. No one showed up and "hey wassup wanna fight" me, luckily. A few minutes later, the door opened, I readied the gun Minyoung gave me because I obviously didn't want to die, but to my surprise, it was Minyoung. And she looked very upset, her face was pinkish, like she has been crying.

"OH MY GOD MINYOUNG WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE?! I asked

"I'll tell you later. Call the O.R.I.O.N LABS ambulance quick." She said urgently

"Why what happened? Who got hur..." At that moment, I saw the boys along with Momo holding Jeonghan and Minghao, who have been both severely injured. I took out my phone and dialed the ambulance number. After I did so I turned to Minyoung and put my hand around her. She was tearing up slightly.

"Who did this?" I asked calmly

"Go inside. You'll know" she answered and walked away. I was confused. As Minyoung said, I walked into the parking lot and saw... Hansol. He did this. I knew I never should have trusted him! The worst thing is that I started to have feelings for him and realize that he's a good guy. He was looking down at his shivering hands. He didn't look like he was very happy about what he just did. On the contrary he looked so upset. I wasn't convinced about his feelings yet. I approached him, he looked up at me with teary eyes.

"What are you?" I asked, "What the hell are you?" I couldn't stay here much longer. I couldn't take it. I left without saying another word.

Hansol POV

What have I done? "Wolf mode" took over me. When I saw all my friends getting beaten up, I felt so scared and angry, and felt it coming, everything after that was kind of a blur, though I remember haven hit and hurt many people. Two of my best friends, Minghao and Jeonghan, got hurt because of me. Because of the animal inside me. I couldn't help but cry a bit. Even though I tried to stay strong, I couldn't keep it in. Everyone looked at me as if I was an animal. This was the worst moment of my life.

Then, Haneul came in. She couldn't see me like this. I've just started to have feelings for her, and realize what a good person she was, and I think she started to realize that in me too. The thing that hurt me the most, was her calling me "what". Not even "who". They all thought of me as an animal. I was hurt after the fight. I couldn't go to Seokmin this time. Haneul would have told him about what I did. I don't know what to do. I just wish this to have never happened.

CURSE YOU SUNGCHEOL! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

Narrator POV

What Hansol didn't know, was that when the gang left with the ambulance to the hospital, Sungcheol was listening to what Hansol has been saying to himself about him.

Sungcheol POV

We are still friends Hansol. I care about you, that's why I gave you all this. I want you to find happiness. Keep on going mate. Keep on fighting. I went through the same thing. You still have a short way to go, and I have a long one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: woohoo shit be goin down yalll yeehaw