CHAPTER 20

Haneul POV

"DON'T!" I screamed when a gangster hit Hansol hard on the head with a bat. The gangster holding me let go and signaled the others to leave like a bunch of scaredy cats.

"GUYS!" I shouted to the others. They all heard my call and ran towards Hansol and me.

"God..." said Mingyu

"WHAT DO WE DO?!" I asked quickly

"We can't get him to O.R.I.O.N LABS, they'll find out he has wolf blood in him" said Minyoung. I started to feel the tears coming. We all knelt down next to Hansol.

"Please wake up, please..." I said holding his hand. I liked him, a lot. I've spent a lot of time with him, and finally grew to like him. I didn't want him to leave us now. To leave me. I felt a tear going down my cheek, and it landed on Hansol's wolf tattoo. It then... DISAPPEARED! Then, Hansol slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh my God... he's awake" Joshua said shaking Momo's arm.

"W-what happened?" Hansol asked shaking a bit

"You're good now mate" said Seungkwan patting Hansol's back and helping him get up. I felt so relieved. Though I didn't know how I managed to get the tattoo off him. As far as I knew, tattoos couldn't be taken off as simply as crying on them.

"Haneul, you're okay?" Hansol asked me when we walked out of the parking lot.

"Y-yeah... a-and you?"

"I'm okay. You don't seem so though" he said looking at me. I wanted him to know what I have "done". Now. Even if it was in front of everyone.

"Hansol, look down at your wrists. Both of them" I demanded. He looked pretty surprised at my suggestion but did as I said anyways.

"My wolf mark. It's gone" he said looking back up. The others all stopped walking and looked at us in confusion.

"What do you mean it's gone?" asked Mingyu

"I MEAN THAT IT'S NOT HERE ANYMORE. IT DISAPPEARED. PUFFFF" he said with hand gestures. Mingyu rolled his eyes and smirked.

"How can it be gone?" asked Joshua

"I have no idea" Hansol answered. I think I had a clear idea of why it disappeared. Though this time, this something I had to tell him, had to be done in private.

"Let's go to O.R.I.O.N LABS." I said demandingly

"But we have to figure out how...."

"EXACTLY HANSOL! NOW FOLLOW ME THEN ASK ME YOUR QUESTIONS" I interrupted, walking really quickly to the lab. I had to make him take a blood test or something to know if he still had wolf blood inside of him or not. He told me he and Seokmin were close, so I thought he might be the one to make Hansol take the test. My worry was, how would Hansol react if he found out there was no more wolf blood in him?

Hansol POV
SHE IS CRAZY! DOES SHE WANT EVERYONE THAT WORKS IN THE LAB KNOW THAT I'M A WOLF? I tried to stop her, but it seemed like she knew what she was doing, plus no one got hurt that much this time during the fight. Everyone was really confused, but didn't dare talk to Haneul, except for Minyoung, who regretted her mistake.

"Hey, why are you..." she started keeping up with Haneul's pace.

"YOU. WILL. SEE. PARK. MINYOUNG. JUST. WAIT" she said really seriously and in a very high voice. Minyoung just stopped there, very surprised at her best friend's behavior.

"You know I love you Minyoung, but to be honest, you shouldn't have talked to her" Jeonghan said putting his arm around Minyoung and making her move from her frozen spot.

"I know... I just thought she would tell me... you know" she said shyly. As I noticed, Minyoung is a damn strong woman, but can be very sensible. When we got there, Haneul ran flash speed to Seokmin's office.

"Does she want everyone to know I'm a wolf?!" I said in a whisper.

"Don't worry, one thing I am damn sure about Haneul, is that she is always sure about what she's doing. She would never let anyone know Hansol" Mingyu answered. He did know a lot more about Haneul than me, obviously he did. We've only known each other for about a month or two. I really liked Haneul, but now that I think about it, I think I should let my feelings for her go away and let her be with Mingyu.

 Shortly after that, Haneul came back with Seokmin. I hadn't seen him for so long. I didn't know how to react, because Haneul maybe had told him that I was a wolf. His reaction, on the other hand, shocked me.

"Hansol..." he said walking towards me and bro-hugged me really hard. "I'm so glad to see you again" I was shook af.

"Me too Seokmin..." I said feeling really happy. I didn't know if Haneul had told him or not though, and I decided not to bring up the conversation.

"Follow me." He said. The others followed up, until Seokmin came to a stop. "Only... Hansol and Haneul please" They looked pretty surprised, and so did I, but Haneul didn't. they stopped dead at their spots, and I followed Seokmin and Haneul to I have no idea where.

 We walked into a few halls, then arrived at a spacious, very techish headquarters lab. I could see it was very advanced, and very tidy as well. Big technical screens, many screen computers and two checkup rooms. Exactly what Seokmin likes.

"Come Hansol, I'll have you take a blood test" he said to me, leading the way to one of the examination rooms. I looked at Haneul, who gave me a "don't worry" look on her face, but still looked very strict and serious. Even if Seokmin found out about what I was, he wouldn't avoid me. We've known each other of years already. We entered the checkup room, I sat down on the patient's bed, and waited for Seokmin to finish getting everything prepared for the blood test.

"So, how's the new school?" he asked

"Very good, it's pretty big too, compared to the orphanage." I answered

"Nice. You've grown so much though. And became very handsome" he said and laughed

"So did you Seokmin" I replied laughing too. I saw Haneul from the corner of my eye waiting in the headquarters of the lab, looking pretty anxious, which made me even more anxious. I trusted Seokmin, so I didn't worry that much.

"Okay, just stay still, it doesn't hurt" he said to me coming up to me with a damn long needle.

"I'm not a 5-year-old kid Seokmin, I'm not scared" I said itching the back of my head.

"Yeah for sure you're not" he said giggling. I rose my sleeve up to my shoulder, then Seokmin rubbed the other side of my elbow with rubbing alcohol, and quickly stuck the needle syringe into my vein. It didn't hurt at all. LIKE AT ALL.

 Then he started sucking away some of my blood with the syringe. After he was done, he put a band aid where he poked me with the needle. And put some of my blood on a weird science testing thingy.

"Join Haneul outside, I'll tell you both the result when I'm done in 5 minutes" he said. I opened the door and joined Haneul in the headquarters of the lab, she looked Minghaose.

"So?" she said standing up from her seat.

"He said he'll give us the results in 5 minutes" I said, she nodded and looked behind her. We heard a strange scream, that was shortly cut out. She looked at the hall, and saw it was empty, then came back.

"Why did you want me to do this though?" I asked

"It's complicated, I'll tell you after we get the results. Just, stay patient" she said looking back at me calmly. Then we waited... for the result.