CHAPTER 4

Haneul POV

Today is the day. The first day of school has come. I lazily dragged myself out of bed and had a quick breakfast. I was pretty happy to see the gang since I haven't seen them all spring, and at the same time I felt pretty annoyed because... NO ONE LIKES SCHOOL! Aaaaaand because I can't endure much of Sir Lee anymore. He's our biology and physics teacher, so we see him 4 times a week. His jokes at the beginning of middle school, when he first started teaching us, were funny, but now he's just so lame... but funny on rare occasions. 

I heard the bus approaching my house, so I quickly grabbed my backpack and books, and headed outside. When I got into the bus, I sighed at the scene of some of my friends. This was going to be a fun day (not sarcastically lmfao). I spotted my best friend Minyoung reviewing her biology notes on a seat in the corner and the other boys looking at their phones, joking around with each other, and laughing like a bunch of pigs.

"HEYOOOOOO GUESS WHO'S HERE GUYSSSS!!!", Minghao shouted pointing at me.

"OH, IT'S HER WHO DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO THE MOVIES WITH US YESTERDAY", Jeonghan exclaimed.

"I told you I wanted some time alone that's all" I laughed and sat next to Mingyu in the last row.

"Yeah yeah for sure you did", Mingyu answered

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, I WANT TO "SUCCEED"!", Minyoung screamed and made everyone literally shut up. "WE HAVE A DAMN BIO TEST I NEED TO FOCUS"

"Don't worry Minyoung you'll get a 10 over 10 as usual even if you don't study." said Jeonghan sweetly. Minyoung and Jeonghan have been dating for about a year now and to be honest, they're the sweetest couple I know. (SKKSKS)

"YEAH SORRY MS. PARK!" said Seungkwan

"You call me that one more time Boo Seungkwan I'll take a candy cane and shove it up your diva ass." Seungkwan then hid behind Joshua, who he was sitting next to.

"I hope so Jeonghan." She replied "But you guys might not..." I snorted at that roast and Mingyu hit my arm with his elbow, but I noticed he was laughing too. Everyone called Minyoung "Ms Park" because Sir Lee always calls out her name this way.

"Well..." Momo, who was sitting beside Minyoung answered "I might"

"OH REALLLLYYY?!" Minghao said

"Yeah, ask me anything come on. Not you Minyoung you're gonna roast me even before I open my mouth" Momo replied, which make Minyoung smirk slightly.

"Ok the I'll ask you." Mingyu volunteered "Do you even know what we're studying in biology?" The whole gang laughed at that, but Momo's comeback was even more savage.

"Do you, Mingyu?", he said sarcastically and full of confidence. That even made Minyoung tear up after laughing so much. The bus finally stopped in front of the school entrance and we all hurried into the hall to get our books from our lockers and head to our first class: Biology. We entered the classroom like usual, took our seats and waited very noisily for Sir Lee to come in and start the test. After a few minutes of waiting, Sir Lee finally entered the classroom and greeted everyone. We all noticed he didn't have any test papers with him, so we wondered why, until Jeonghan rose his hand.

"Yes Sir", said Sir Lee, he called most of us Sir most of the time.

"Don't we have a test today?" Jeonghan asked.

"You did, but now you don't" he answered. We were all pretty confused by that answer.

"We have a new student, who's going to join us this semester, and he apparently is close to Mr Joshua. Am I right?" Sir Lee continued.

"You're always right Sir!" answered Seungkwan in a little sarcastic tone.

"I know that Sir you don't have to tell me. Even if I asked you I asked myself" the teacher replied confidently, which made most of us laugh. Even though he usually told lame jokes his comebacks were damn savage. We all started whispering to each other about the new student which Joshua has talked about a few times. His name is Hansol, and he and Joshua attended the same martial arts class when they were kids. That's all I could remember from what he said. 

A few minutes later, we heard a knock on the door and the principal came in with the new student. We all stood up to greet the principal and the new student....I was shocked. What the hell. Hansol, he's the guy that the gang of men was chasing yesterday! After the principal introduced him to all of us, Sir Lee assigned him a seat. RIGHT NEXT TO MINE. I noticed he was as shocked as I was to see me here. He reluctantly took the seat beside me, looked behind him and gave Joshua a high five, then turned back to try and keep eye contact with the teacher, while trying hard not to look at me. I couldn't help it though. I started at him the whole period without saying a word. He was still extremely handsome, but I didn't feel that he was the type of person to feel safe around with. I mean he was chased by a whole group of men, inside my cousin's lab\hospital (am I ever gonna stop using that lmfaoo)! Unluckily for me, he was childhood friends with Joshua, which meant that he would be a part of the gang. Great.

Minyoung POV

I was really annoyed when I knew there would be no test today. I studied like an animal for it since I'm not that good in biology. I wanted to complain about it with Sir Lee, but I knew it wouldn't lead anywhere. He nor I couldn't change anything about it. When Sir Lee told us about the exchange student, it made sense. Joshua has talked about him a few times, but I remember I was in a bad mood at that time because Momo hadn't given me my favorite shirt back yet, so I wasn't listening. Then, the principal walked in with the new student. And God he was handsome. I nudged Jeonghan, who was sitting next to me with my shoulder and whispered in his ear:

"He's damn handsome broe don't you think?" I said. I knew this would bother him, but I still wanted to see his reaction so badly.

"WHAT?!" he whispered in a pretty high voice in my ear that Seungkwan, who was sitting next to Jeonghan, could hear well.

"Come on Jeonghan you know I only have eyes for you," I said reassuringly with a smile. I noticed he smirked and smiled at the same time. Hansol, was the name of the newbie. He went to sit down next to Haneul after the principal introduced him to us. I noticed that, for the rest of the period, Haneul was staring longingly at Hansol, but trying not to as well, as if she has seen him somewhere. I pocked Jeonghan, who was talking to Minghao beside him as usual, in the back.

"Hey, look at how Haneul is staring at Hansol, looks like she knows him." I whispered

"To me looks like she's in loooove, and Mingyu doesn't look very happy about it" he answered with a silent giggle. Most of us knew Mingyu has a crush on Haneul, but he never admitted it.

"Come on Jeonghan, I need to know what's going on. Let's make a plan. I'll try to make Haneul tell me what's going on, and you..."

"And I try to become friends with Hansol and see what's going with him and why he looks so tense" he said after cutting me

"Exactly." I answered smiling.

"Ms. Park Mr. Jeonghan is there anything more important than my presence in this class?" Sir Lee spat out.

"No Sir, of course not" I replied before Jeonghan could say a word

"Very well, pay attention please" he said. After that I passed a note to Jeonghan:

"Deal?" I scribbled on it. He nodded as a response and wrote:

"deal."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: SVT IS FINALLY HERE YALLLLL and yes as you can notice not all members are in the gang, some will appear later uwu