CHAPTER 6

Jeonghan POV

When I saw Haneul dragging Minyoung into the girl's bathroom, I knew something was up. They usually talk about anything and everything around the whole gang, so this was weird coming from Haneul.

When Minyoung and Haneul came into English class, Haneul just walked slowly and calmly to her normal seat without saying a word to anyone, and Minyoung literally ran as fast as the Flash (UWU) to her seat next to Joshua right behind me. A few seconds later, she passed me a note asking me to meet her at the football field at lunch time. I hated when she did that. I really like lunch time because I love food, and the cafeteria food at our school is really good unlike other schools. But it must be something important, so I decided to skip lunch and see what Minyoung wants to talk to me about, and what she has found out about Hansol and Haneul.

After the bell rang signaling lunch, I dashed to the cafeteria and got a sandwich. I need to eat. Then I went back to the empty football playground where Minyoung was waiting for me. I was a few minutes late but it's alright she'll understand. She always does usually.

"You're late" Minyoung said sharply

"You know me! I need something to eat after 3 hours of studying!" I replied

"Never mind." She interrupted "Haneul told me something about her and Hansol"

"What is it?" I asked curiously, while eating my sandwich. After she told me the whole story, I was surprised.

"So that's how she knows him, he cornered her to avoid being caught by a group of men" I concluded

"Yeah. But the funny thing is, I asked her if that was why she was staring at him the whole biology period and she just cut me off and changed the subject" she said

"I told you she's in love" I said sarcastically.

"Of course not! Well maybe... I don't know! I filled in my part of the job, now it's your turn Yoon Jeonghan," she said.

"Okay, I'll come back with news for you" I said

"Good I..." I cut her off and kissed her on the cheek. She definitely turned red and that made her really adorable. I took her hand and we head off to lunch together to finally have something well prepared to eat. (ugh cheesy wtf lmfao)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: pretty short chapter lmfao but I hope yall liked it uwu. oh and if anyone has a ship name for jeonghan and minyoung tell me in the comments uwu