CHAPTER 15

Haneul POV

I went downstairs and opened the door. It was Mingyu. WHY WOULD MINGYU COME TO HANSOL'S HOUSE?! HE NEVER LIKED HIM!

"Haneul?! What the hell are you doing in Hansol's house?!" he asked loudly

"I might ask you the same thing MINGYU!" I answered. At that moment, I saw Mingyu looking behind me. Hansol came downstairs. I TOLD HIM TO STAY UPSTAIRS THAT DUMBASS!

"What do you want Mingyu?" he asked calmly. I could see Mingyu was really mad he pushed me out of the way, and stuck Hansol onto the wall.

"YOU BASTARD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FRIENDS!"

"Mingyu STOP!" I said getting him off Hansol.

"Haneul, give us some privacy please. We need to talk" demanded Hansol

"But..."

"Please"

"Fine" I said. I walked past Mingyu and murmured in his ear: "Don't you dare hurt him" I whispered through gritted teeth. He didn't say anything. I left them alone in the house and stood outside waiting. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Joshua.

Me: JOSHUA COME TO HANSOL'S HOUSE FAST

Holy Josh😊: Why what happened?!

Me: Long story just hurry up! And come alone.

Holy Josh😊: Alright be there in 5

I turned off my phone. And put my ear on the door. I couldn't hear a thing. I hope they aren't beating each other up or something.

Hansol POV

I had to clarify somethings to Mingyu, and fast.

"Listen, I never meant to come between you and Haneul"

"WELL YOU DID"

"Please Mingyu, let me talk this time." I could see he was confused.

"Alright then, talk" he said crossing his arms.

"I'm not who you think I am, everything the gangsters said was a lie. Well part of it was. I swear to God I never would have hurt Minghao and Jeonghan. I swear on my life. NEVER. It was the animal, the wolf inside me that took over me when I was scared and angry. I don't even remember what happened after that. Trust me Mingyu really, I would never hurt anyone, in my life. I don't want to make things any worse than they already are. That's why I'm not coming back to school"

Mingyu POV

His speech was pretty convincing to me. I never really hated him. I'm known to have mixed feelings for people. But after he told me he wasn't coming back to school, my jaw dropped.

"No wait Hansol. I trust you, and I'll make the others do so too. I'm sorry for everything I said, and did I had no idea what actually happened." I said "Nobody knows about the fight except us, 4 men and 3 women out of the whole school. We'll help you deal with everything"

"So, we're good? He asked putting his hand out for me to shake it

"We're good bro" I answered shaking his hand. We both smiled at each other and opened the door. We saw Haneul, and Joshua? Looking through the window.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked both of them

"Do you think they were stalking us, Mingyu?" said Hansol in a funny way

"I think so indeed Hansol" I answered in the same tone. Both Joshua and Haneul looked so confused.

"Is everything good now?" Haneul asked.

"Yup" I answered

"Why are you here Joshua anyways?" Hansol asked looking at Joshua

"I don't know she called me!" he said pointing at Haneul. Both Hansol and I laughed. Of course, I still had feelings for Haneul, but I had to let go of her. I tried so many times to get her attention in the past, but it never worked. She needs someone that loves her, and someone who she loves back. And I think Hansol can be trusted for that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: some chapter are pretty short now but LONG ASS ONES ARE COMING UP LMFAOO oh and I hope all the povs are not confusing sorry :(