CHAPTER 38

Hansol POV

It's 11:50 and it's almost time for us to go to the parking lot. We headed to the CCPD first and got into the SWAT van with the SWAT team and Captain Yoon. We directed Captain Yoon, who was driving, the right way to the parking lot. 

When we arrived, we got out of the van and saw Sungcheol waiting for us.

"You ready?" he asked me

"Ready as always" he nodded and opened the door to the parking lot. It was empty. No one was there.

"Yah what time is it?" I asked Yugyeom

"Midnight sharp" he said and looked up

"This must be a joke" Mingyu whispered. I saw Jaebum walking up to a shadow in front of us.

"Did you find anything?" Jeonghan asked. I then heard a gun trigger being pulled.

"MOVE!" Jaebum moved Jeonghan out of the way and the bullet scratched his shoulder, but luckily didn't hit him. He groaned in pain.

"JAEBUM!" Jinyoung ran over to him and helped him up

"I'm okay... you okay Jeonghan?" he asked Jeonghan

"Thanks Jae-"

"How sweet" we heard a deep voice say while Jaebum was taken behind the SWAT team's shields to get healed.

"It's you, is it?" Sungcheol said

"It's always been me Sungcheol" he walked up to the light and took off his mask

"Wen Junhui" Minyoung said

"Clever of you Minyoung" he smirked "I am Wen Junhui"

"Let's get straight to the point Junhui. What do you want from me?" I asked

"It's very simple" his eyes turned red and he threw a smoke bomb at us. We all started coughing

"Hold on *cough* we'll *cough* make it th-" I started but everything went blurry. When I woke up, we were still in the parking lot, but we were all chained up to the wall facing Junhui. The SWAT team and Captain Yoon were all unconscious. I looked around and saw all the others were awake.

"EXPLAIN EVERYTHING WEN JUNHUI!" Mingyu shouted

"As I said, it's very simple. Chwe Hansol's bloodline is cursed. Why is that? That's because his grandfather was stupid enough to marry a woman who was a cursed wolf. And because he did so, the curse says that the son of his son, which is now Hansol, shall be given eternal blood, which means that he can have that blood activated in him only if he is a wolf for at least one full moon. That full moon was on the first day you fought here. That blood will live in you forever, even if the wolf blood is taken away by true love. No science of this generation can define that blood in a human's body. I chose Jinyoung and his friends right here to be my gangsters, and to get me to you. The perfect opportunity was when Mr. Sungcheol came to my layer in Star City a few years ago. I passed my wolf blood to him, and he passed it to Hansol, who fell in love, and made his wolf blood wither away. His eternal blood is still in his body. What I wanted from you from the first place, was your blood Hansol. I plotted everything from the very beginning. And today, June 9, 2018 is the day were your blood is the freshest, since it is the day your grandparents died."

"Why leave Star City?" Minyoung shouted and asked

"I left Star City to find out more about the eternal blood in the heart of an abandoned village, still in Star City, but very very rare to find. The mayor doesn't even know it's whereabouts. If you realized, I left the day Hansol's grandparents passed away. The day my father murdered them."

"What happened to your father, huh?!" Jinyoung shouted

"Executed by the police... By Detective Kang Hamin to be precise..." Junhui's vision drifted to Jeonghan.

"You bastard! You did all of this because you want to live another century do you?! Kill innocent people! Just to get what you want! How fucking selfish are you?!" Jeonghan shouted

"Oh Jeonghan, your godfather was just one of my victims." Junhui smirked

"Straight to the point Junhui" Seungcheol demanded

"The curse says the one who wants to get the eternal blood needs to fight the one with eternal blood. In animal form."

"ANIMAL FORM?!" Haneul screamed. I felt the chains around my hands loosen up. I was free.

"Drink this. You will become a wolf for 20 minutes. An extra powered one. You will be able to transform into a real wolf. I can take your blood then." he handed me a bottle full of green liquid

"And what if I refuse?"

"Your friends die" I looked back at my friends. I need to do this. I need to win.

"What if I win?"

"You'll never Hansol" Junhui laughed

"I will win guys. I love you all" I whispered

"No Hansol please" Haneul cried

"I love you Haneul. I'll get through this I promise" I drank the liquid and started feeling weird

"Hansol?" I heard Joshua's voice shaking. I got up and shook my head.

"Think of what you want to become" Junhui explained.He then turned into a black wolf. I thought hard and felt fur growing on my skin. I turned into a wolf.

"This is fucking insane" Seungkwan cursed. Junhui growled, which was a signal for us to begin. He charged at me and we started fighting.

 I felt pain every time he approached me but I fought back hard. I have to win this. For all of us. I ha-ve to....

Haneul POV

I watched the life drain of out Hansol as soon as he started fighting. I took my hair pin and tried to unlock the chain. After a few minutes of trying I finally managed to untie myself.

"Haneul stop are you crazy?!" Momo whispered.

"Untie the others" I gave her my pin and she started untying herself. Neither Junhui nor Hansol heard us, I turned around and found a gun lying on the floor. Hansol was getting beaten up and was sinking in a bath of his one blood. 

Without thinking twice, I took the gun and pointed it at Junhui's animal form. I shot him twice and he laid on the floor. He changed back to his human form, and so did Hansol. 20 minutes have passed of them fighting.

"Guys he's losing a lot of blood we need to get him to the lab!" I knelt down next to him and Jinyoung and Jackson held him up. We started walking out, when the SWAT team woke up.

"Go ahead get him to Soekmin quickly" I told the others. They nodded and I stayed behind.

"What happened Ms. Park?" Captain Yoon came up to me.

"Long story. Get him to jail." I pointed at Junhui

"He's not dead sir!" a SWAT member took his pulse.

"I'll let you all deal with him" I said

"How is Mr. Hansol?"

"He lost a lot of blood. He's in the hospital right now"

"Right. Tell Mr. Jaebum i... thank him for saving my son's life"

"Will do sir" I nodded and ran to the lab. I hope he's not dead...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: VOILAAAAAAAA I felt bad for making Junhui the bag guy but things happen skksksks