CHAPTER 33

Haneul POV

It was about a 30-minute ride until we arrived to the movie theater. Hansol parked his motorcycle and we walked to the ticket stand.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" he asked

"Definitely not a horror movie" I laughed

"What about... "Aquaman"?" (aka best movie ever uwu)

"Souns great!" I accepted. We bought our tickets and went over and bought popcorn and drinks. When the gates to theater number 4 opened, we got in and settled in our seats.

"I'm here if you get scared" he whispered in my ear

"As if I will" I chuckled

"If you wanna cry..." he laughed

"Hansol..." I laughed back. He took my hand and laughed quietly, after that the movie started. It was an amazing movie actually. Jason Momoa is hella hot sauce just saying. (SKKSKSK) 

When we left the movie theater, we went to a pizza place nearby. We got a table and started looking through the menu.

"Yum they all seem so good" I mumbled

"I think I'll take the peperoni pizza" Hansol smiled looking up

"I'll take the same thing" I chuckled "I want mozzarella sticks with it though" I pouted and he laughed

"At your service" he laughed. He gave a sign to the waiter who came and took our order, then left.

"Big shock that Yujin is dating Joshua huh?" He asked when the waiter brought us our drinks

"Tell me about it. I thought he might end up with Momo or someone. But Yujin?! I never thought of it."

"Why Momo?" he asked curiously

"Well... Momo was always pretty cold to other people but with Joshua she sometimes got shy you know?"

"Woah. Hardcore Momo shy? That's a new one" Hansol laughed

"Oh, and Minyoung told me Jackson has feelings for Dahyun" I added

"Yeah he went to see her the other day. I never even knew they knew each other to be honest" he chuckled. Our pizzas and mozzarella sticks finally arrived and I started to dig in first.

"You look like a chipmunk" he laughed

"You look like a monkey when drinking from a straw" I added my mouth full.

"Damn" he laughed and started to eat too. We then talked about anything and everything until the check came in.

"I'll pay" Hansol took it first

"Of course you will you invited me on this date" I laughed and he pouted. When we were all set and done Hansol offered to drive me home. He parked in front of the gate to my house and we got down.

"Thanks for tonight Hansol. I really enjoyed everything" I smiled sweetly. It was already pretty dark.

"It's nothing Hanuel. Thanks for making me the happiest man in the world" he chuckled and kissed my forehead

"I'll see you tomorrow" he whispered

"Sure" I smiled and waved at him while I started to walk into my house "Stay safe Hansol!"

"You too!" he answered back and saw him heading home on his scooter. I texted the girls to tell them how the date went.

Me: GIRLS IT WENT SO WELL HE WAS SO SWEET AHHH