CHAPTER 13

Minyoung POV

The next day at school, I couldn't focus on anything. All day, I was thinking of Minghao and Jeonghan, and what had happened yesterday, and I could see that the others felt the same way too. We didn't talk to each other much either. We just sat there, staring at the window or the teacher. The fifth period was the worst. We had biology, which meant Sir Lee was here. The whole period I just stared at my book, rubbed my eyes, and stared at the empty seat beside me. I was so worried about Jeonghan, I couldn't think of anything else.

"Ms. Park!" I heard Sir Lee saying my name out loud, I held my head up quickly, and saw all the other students staring at me.

"Y-yes sir?" I was pretty scared.

"What was I talking about right now?" he asked. I was doomed.

"uhh..."

"Ms. Park I would like to talk to you after class please." He said calmly. I nodded as a response and "listened" to the explanation, and Momo, who was sitting next to me, gave me a pat on the back. I put my head in my hands and tried to forget about everything. When the bell rang, everyone got out of class to lunch, while I waited. Then, I noticed Haneul pass by me.

"I'll wait for you outside" she whispered to me. I nodded and headed towards the teacher's desk where Sir Lee was putting away some papers.

"You wanted to see me sir?" I asked shyly

"Yes." He answered, "Are you feeling alright today?"

"Oh yes I'm okay..." I said looking down at the ground.

"It doesn't look like it though. You always pay attention in class, what happened today?" he asked calmly

"Nothing very important, I had a fight yesterday. Not a verbal fight, physical"

"I can see that" he said looking at my cheek. "Well, I have something that might cheer you up." He dug into his bag and handed me a USB DRIVE.

"W-what is it?" I asked

"It's a USB DRIVE what is it an elephant?" he did make me laugh a little. "Open it when you get home and you'll see. It's something the student council and I prepared for the farewell next year." he continued.

"Thank you, sir," I said with a smile.

"Oh, I almost forgot," he took out a test paper from his bag "As always Ms Park, good job" He gave it to me and I saw that I had gotten a 10 out of 10 on my biology test. I couldn't help but smile.

"Off you go now, you must be really hungry." He said signaling me to leave.

"Yes, thank you so much"

"It's nothing." He replied. I went out the door and saw Haneul waiting for me. She might have looked surprised after seeing me smile.

"What happened?" she asked

"Nothing much," I answered

"OH A 10 OUT OF 10! Again..." she said happily. I laughed.

"Yeah, again" I answered. I didn't tell her about the USB, because I wanted to know what it was about before telling others.

"Come on let's go eat, I'm starving" she said

"Yeah me too" I laughed, and we headed to the cafeteria to eat some good food. The day ended pretty quickly, and since we had to go visit Minghao and Jeonghan at the hospital at 6:00pm, we had time to go home, do our homework, and change. The others studied at the library, but I went home to of course change because I couldn't stand the school's uniform and see what was in the USB Sir Lee gave me. 

When I got home, I quickly went up to my bedroom, changed into my favorite red hoodie, a pair of blue jeans, and white sneakers. 

I then opened my laptop, put the USB in and opened a file named "OVER THE YEARS". It was a video of my friends and classmates and I, from the beginning of middle school, the first time we ever had a class with Sir Lee. All the memories we had, the funny stories he told us, the funny\lame jokes he came up with because of us. All the amazing memories I've had all these years, Si Lee managed to put them all in a 5-minute video. I felt the tears coming to be honest.

 When the video was over, I got a notification on my phone. It was Momo texting me.

Momo <333333: Hey, you ready? 

Me: Yeah, you downstairs?

 Momo <333333: Yeah waiting outside

Me: Alright coming.

I turned off my phone and went to join the others. We talked all the way to the hospital, unlike at school. When we arrived, we were greeted by Seokmin.

"Hey coz" Haneul said giving Seokmin a high five.

"Hey "coz"" he said imitating Haneul's voice, which made her slap him on the back

"I was joking!" Seokmin said laughing "Okay. You all ready?"

We all nodded

"Come on in then" he said. As I was walking in, Seokmin pocked me in the back.

"Hey, you wanna go get Jeonghan? He can leave today his case isn't as worse as Mr Minghao's." he suggested.

"Really?" I said

"Yeah really. And don't worry, he didn't lose his memory, he's perfectly fine" he told me reassuringly.

"Thank God" I said with a little laugh. He then directed me to room 612, which was where Jeonghan was. He knocked on the door and opened it. Jeonghan was already dressed and was about to wear the watch I had given a year ago on his birthday. I felt so happy to see he's okay. He had a small scratch on his cheek, but it was stitched up. A white bandage was rapped around his head, and was taking it off.

"Mr Yoon? Someone came to see you" he told Jeonghan with a smile. He then pushed aside to let me in and closed the door behind him. I didn't feel this relieved in a long time.

"Hi Minyoung" he said with a warm smile. I couldn't help myself, I ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. I felt some tears falling, but I tried to keep them in.

"I'm so glad you're okay" I said hiding my face in his neck

"You have no idea how worried was when you came into the parking lot." He said holding me even tighter. We finally let go of each other.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you too. It's been only a day though" I said laughing and wiping away my tears.

"I can't live a minute without you Minyoung" he said sweetly and kissed my forehead. (cheesyyyy)

"Me neither Jeonghan". We then left the room and joined the others in Minghao's room. The poor man had broken his hand and hurt his eye. I was so happy to see that he's okay.

"Jeonghan Gosh" said Joshua and gave Jeonghan a hug.

"I missed you too Josh" he said laughing.

"Bro I missed someone to sass around with" Seungkwan laughed hugging him, and Jeonghan laughed. He got greeted by all the others too. Haneul was sitting next to Minghao's bed.

"Hey, how are you?" I said leaning down to Minghao's bed level.

"Better, though I still feel like I have been used as Jackie Chan's damn punching back" he made us all laugh at that joke. I was so happy to see them again.