CHAPTER 25

Haneul POV

Minyoung never really talked about her brother ever since he left. The first week after he left, she used to ignore all of our calls, but after that she was fine. When Sungcheol said "Jinyoung", I could see how shocked Minyoung looked, and how hurt she was. Her brother and his friends who were all very close to her almost killed her twice. I could understand how she felt. Now, she is more than willing to find them and get them back. 

A few days after our encounter with Sungcheol, at school, she wasn't paying much attention in class and spent her time thinking about a cure, and when Sir Lee asked her a question about biology when she wasn't listening, I was so surprised by her answer, but not too much.

"Ms Park!" he said

"Y-yes Sir?" she answered

"What is the brain stem responsible for?" he asked her

"It is responsible for controlling involuntary actions such as blinking" she answered confidently. All the class "OOOed" at how confidently she answered, and Sir Lee turned red. Seungkwan even gave her a high five.

"Anyways... Correct. We continue." He said and turned back to the board. I was also thinking about what cure we could get the boys, and how we could get it. Then it clicked to me. I took out a piece of paper and scribbled "meet me in front of my locker when the bell rings".

 I passed it to Hansol, who passed to Jeonghan who passed it to Minyoung. She opened it, looked at me and nodded. When the bell rang, I dashed out of the class to my locker, and Minyoung followed.

"What's up?" she asked

"I think I know what we can do to get a cure" I said. Her eyes widened

"Do tell" she said

"We could ask Seokmin to make one"

"Are you crazy Park Haneul?! We're not going to tell Seokmin that my brother and his friends are being "controlled" by some hipno voodoo guy..." she started but I cut her off

"Exactly. We're not going to tell him. I ace chemistry. You ace physics and biology. We can easily make a cure. And we'll bring Hansol and Jeonghan with us."

"Sounds like a plan. How will Seokmin accept to lend us his lab?"

"We'll tell him it's for a science project in school" I said

"Okay deal. Tonight 5:00pm, at O.R.I.O.N LABS. Wait!" she said when I nodded and almost left "Why did Hansol look over at you when Sungcheol mentioned true love yesterday?" she asked. I blushed and smiled slightly.

"HELL YEAH I KNEW IT!" She screamed. I shushed her up and we both went to our next class giggling. We passed down the message to Hansol and Jeonghan who both accepted to come with us. Once we found the cure, we would contact Sungcheol and tell him. 

After school, we changed at home and headed to O.R.I.O.N LABS. When we were walking over there, I felt someone watching us.

"Pst. Do you think they're watching us?" I whispered to the others

"Who?" asked Hansol

"Don't be silly you know who she's talking about" Minyoung said. She looked behind her and sighed.

"I don't like this" she said under her breath. Jeonghan put his arm around her and we continued walking towards the lab. When we finally got there safely, we entered and were greeted by Seokmin, as always.

"Hey guys. What's wrong this time?" he asked

"Nothing we just were wondering if we could borrow one of your labs to work on our chemistry experiment" I explained