The Twins.

Wonwoo is younger than Wonjae by three minutes, a fact that Wonjae takes pride in, as he believes it makes him the wiser of the two. The twins live with both of their parents who love all three of the Jeon siblings equally. Wonwoo and Wonjae have an older sister, Seulgi, who is in university, she is studying medicine and has been for two years. Seulgi is studying abroad in America due to the training program she was accepted into. The twins love their sister and are very close to her, so the first couple of months without her were very difficult for them. While both twins are close to their sister, they're are not close to one another. Their clashing personalities make it difficult for the brothers to get along.

While Jeon Wonjae is confident and social a butterfly that could have many friends if he wanted to; Wonwoo is the complete opposite. Jeon Wonwoo is the typical dork, he is shy, insecure and due to his lack of socialism only has a few close friends. Both of them excel academically always occupying the top two ranks in their class with Wonwoo coming in first and Wonjae in second. Unlike Wonwoo who sometimes makes his insecurities known, Wonjae refuses to show any sign of weakness by bottling up all his emotions. So as one can infer, his personality is not the best, making him quite impertinent. Wonjae's biggest insecurity is Wonwoo. More specifically anything that involves even a modicum of Wonwoo's "the perfect son," greatness, Wonjae's envy towards his brother to grow. Everything comes naturally to Wonwoo academics, their parent's love, and affection, attention and (although he's unsocial) friends. The thing Wonjae hates the most about his perfect twin is the bond Wonwoo has with his best friends because no matter how hard he tries it's never easy for him to trust. A love-hate dilemma.

Wonjae loves Wonwoo, they're brothers, twins after all, but all the pent up envy and anger causes him to loathe his brother. In his eyes, Wonwoo has and receives everything that he works so hard to get, but without the minimum amount of effort. On the other hand, Wonwoo also envies his older twin, but not to the point of hate. Wonwoo just wishes he had his brother's confidence and eloquence when speaking or being social. He's tired of being an awkward, nerdy, clumsy mess. The twins only share a few personality traits―although for the most part if someone were to ask those boys are complete opposites. There are more differences than similarities between the twins. They share the same face, height and have similar bodies, both being quite thin. A stoic look adorns their face making them seem cold, sometimes rude; while that is true for Wonjae, it's definitely not for Wonwoo as he is one of the dorkiest, nicest and sweetest guys one could meet.

Wonwoo loves eating cheeseburgers, reading, playing video games, going to school, volunteering in animal shelters and occasionally feeding stray alley cats. He spends most of his time in the library, sometimes spending the whole day during weekends. Wonjae hates all the things that Wonwoo loves and spends his time doing a variety of things―he does just about anything to become better than his younger twin. He yearns for things to naturally come to him. Every morning and every night before bed he repeats the same mantra, " I won't be like him, I'll be better, I am better." If all his efforts against his brother don't pay off (which happens more often than not) he curses Wonwoo for being a nuisance and being a waste of space. Wonjae ends up telling himself that Wonwoo is the reason why his life is miserable, why he has no happiness.

...

The people who are close to the twins or at least acquainted with them are able to tell them apart outside of school at first glance due to their personal styles, otherwise good luck. Wonwoo is laid back, he dresses casually never wearing anything more extravagant than a simple t-shirt, hoodie if it's cold, skinny jeans and his trusty black and white converse. Ever heard of dress to impress? Well, that's exactly the motto Wonjae goes by. His wardrobe consists of suits, nice dress shirts, and shoes, ties and blazers. Although they have opposite styles, the twins look always look handsome in whatever they wear.